( search forums )
Smart Shots[changed title for misunderstandings]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Raptor
February 18, 2006, 8:04 pm
A while ago, I was playing DM on "Rok". I was the first player on the list.
I was flying normally to see if I could find some soldiers to shoot. I was carrying my ruger 77. I saw a barret bullet fly past me from below me. Then I shot to the place I though the soldier was having in mind the trayectory of the bullet. I killed the administrator of the server, and he called me a "cheater using an aimbot" and banned me.
What you all think about that?

Liber_Lupus
February 18, 2006, 8:44 pm
I think 9,5 months of being here is enough to realise that this is normal. Fine, play in another server.

Raptor
February 18, 2006, 8:48 pm
I know this is normal, and I meant banned not kicked xD
The important part is that I killed him using that knowledge, not the banning. And I wanted to see what you all think about that.

Yukwunhang
February 18, 2006, 8:59 pm
Um, so you want this:
Yeah yeah congrats you're so [CENSORED]ing cool i didnt know that techic before omg
and yeah yeah that admin is an [CENSORED] haha you did a good job thumbs up hahaaha

Otherwise:
Even with the uber knowledge thing and banned instead of kicked, it's still a regular omg-he-kicked-me-for-nothing 'moment'.
Really, nothing's special. The worse thing is, you're like bragging how good you are and know how to predict the enemies' position.

CrazyKid980
February 18, 2006, 9:51 pm
So what's the bad news? Some noob bans you from his lousy server. It's not like that server's important, right?

Raptor
February 19, 2006, 3:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by yukwunhangUm, so you want this:
Yeah yeah congrats you're so [CENSORED]ing cool i didnt know that techic before omg
and yeah yeah that admin is an [CENSORED] haha you did a good job thumbs up hahaaha

Otherwise:
Even with the uber knowledge thing and banned instead of kicked, it's still a regular omg-he-kicked-me-for-nothing 'moment'.
Really, nothing's special. The worse thing is, you're like bragging how good you are and know how to predict the enemies' position.

OMG YOU ALL ARE WEIRD!!! I never said how good I was, I just only said that if you think before you shoot, you'll accomplish more.. I never said how good I am, never.

Echo_Trail
February 22, 2006, 4:18 pm
I think it's cool how the admins just can't stand getting pwned!

I really think it sux. Lately people has become so sensitive, and it like.. Whenever you confront someone ingame, they form a kind of "first impression". That's logical, ofcourse, but lately it's gone all negative. Everytime you kill someone they go: Noob! F@GGot! Aimbotter! Haxor!..

It's just hilarious!
Thank you, echo_trail

Raptor
February 22, 2006, 11:48 pm
Yea.. and the worst thing is that when they get like that, they tend to leave the game like cowards and it makes you feel so bad because you want to keep pwning them xD

Deleted User
February 22, 2006, 11:59 pm
Guess what? When you get kicked you're automatically banned for 15 minutes. You weren't banned, you were kicked. Oooh.

Raptor
February 24, 2006, 12:36 am
^I still can't join the server...

Koon
February 24, 2006, 3:14 am
Dude, when your kicked with the /kick command you can join right back again. he must have been banned.

bja888
February 24, 2006, 3:43 am
Ping kick bans for 15 min.

It happens Raptor... I have gotten banned form about 3 servers for similar reasons. Although, they said my bullets where too powerful not an aim bot. One I am banned from was the original climb map server. There isn't really anything you can do about it.

mike323
February 24, 2006, 3:51 am
welcome to soldat

Razier
February 28, 2006, 5:30 pm
A while ago, I was playing some map, i dont member what. but so i just play and i dont say nothing bad for other players, then i returned to "main menu" and i saw at im banned from the server :/

Deleted User
February 28, 2006, 7:48 pm
Cmon man, we all know that stupid people with admin will pull of this sort of crap whenever they feel like it.

Deleted User
February 28, 2006, 8:37 pm
i was banned for high ping once.. crazy world!

a-4-year-old
February 28, 2006, 10:05 pm
i once told an admin to shut up (not in soldat) he was using the taunts in the game and kept saying that we all suck while he sat and camped. all his friends went O_O! and i was banned. i felt bad for atleast a day but than i remembered an old thing... who gives a [CENSORED]?

well HHH seing that you are from Saturn that must happen often.

mipit
March 1, 2006, 10:47 pm
i would say he was owned. but in this case a bunch of people cant sand being worse than others. so they kick whoevers better than em. so they train on weak people and they never get better.omg if i was an admin and i was messing around and some ass came on the server with a aimbot i would keep usuing /kill until he quit (and yes i kinds know what a aimbot is) (and the prone fly hackthingy(i forget the name)).

Athlon XP
March 4, 2006, 2:48 pm
Similar things have happened to me. Usually I'll just walk into a random server and start killing newbies who are training there. They'll then get mad at me and call me a cheater, and I'll just keep killing them until they kick me.

I once targeted the Admin of a certain server, and he used his powers to instantly kill me whenever he pleased. I still trashed him though.

Koon
March 4, 2006, 4:01 pm
heh heh, being admin is fun.

Antifate
March 4, 2006, 4:49 pm
That's just good intuition. It's like calling someone a hacker, when they check all the popular camping spots :D.