( search forums )
Recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
livingdalife
February 22, 2006, 6:48 pm
hey all,
I finally decided to farewell my former clan at GiB and make my own clan, known as the or for short. As of today I got a forum and a website up and running for the clan, and so now I'm looking for players. I prefer players that are online everyday, and have MSN, I am looking for a few experienced players like snipers and so on.
I will accept Newbies too. go to [URL] and click on "enter my forum" and click on the Application forms link and leave your application there, there is an example of an app form for those who are new to the clannies. Thankyou GiB It was great! But know I'm off for bigger things, I hope!
thanks
Heahunter_2006

!EDIT! You must be on at least 128k connection, can't be lagging behind can we?

livingdalife
February 27, 2006, 9:08 am
Come on guys join up! Is it the name that you don't like?

Outcast
February 27, 2006, 1:28 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by livingdalifeCome on guys join up! Is it the name that you don't like?

This is your first warning for double posting and bumping your thread with spam.

-VzX- Silverflame
February 28, 2006, 2:40 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Outcast Quote:Originally posted by livingdalifeCome on guys join up! Is it the name that you don't like?

This is your first warning for double posting and bumping your thread with spam.

when will they learn to leave topics alone for awhile to get ppl to post in them... i learned that lesson!!! btw how many warnings do i have..jw

livingdalife
March 2, 2006, 10:25 pm
I'm gonna bump it again with a closure notice! This clan is offically Closed! Look out -VzX- Here I come!

Outcast
March 3, 2006, 1:51 am
Topic locked.