( search forums )
The make fun of those ***gots thread
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
a-4-year-old
February 22, 2006, 9:08 pm
there are lots of noobs in soldat, this thread is for laughing at their dumbassness.

ill start, (ive got a few)

I spawn after just entering the server as always. After the spawn protection three nades blow up me with all the others who spawned. Almost second nature i say, "spawned" and this [CENSORED] says "whine whine" and im like "wtf?" and after alot of complaining and alot of "whine whine" his [CENSORED] friend says "you are asking for a ban" like he was admin or something. looking for some justice i decided to step above the noobs instead of carrying on with my usual [CENSORED]ing. "!admin" "ADMIN" than the whine guy says something about me being a sissy or something. I was astonished that so many people on de.selfkill kick someone for complaining about spawning.

Some noobs where playing on bravo team, me on alfa. the teams where uneven and they called us noobs. two more ppl on their team and they where winning by one cap. i called them noobs and they mockingly called me a pro, i and my teammates complained of uneven teams and they said a "pro" could handle it. I challenged them to a 1v1 and one accepted, i won by six kills, 10 to 16, Even though he kept killing himself. that was great, pwned

Raptor
February 22, 2006, 11:50 pm
lol
If he was such a good player then why he kept killing himself? It's like when you see someone say "I'm the best player here" and they end up stepping on their own grenades or falling and killing themselves (in realistic)

Outcast
February 23, 2006, 6:33 am
That's no big deal I keep tripping over my nades all the time too :S

Notkeiran
February 23, 2006, 4:39 pm
I still trip over my nades XD and im like no noob or anything like that :).

Flying_Dutchman
February 23, 2006, 5:05 pm
Same here. Sometimes I'm just to nadehappy.

a-4-year-old
February 23, 2006, 9:24 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Raptorlol
If he was such a good player then why he kept killing himself? It's like when you see someone say "I'm the best player here" and they end up stepping on their own grenades or falling and killing themselves (in realistic)

most of the round i would ak because he used a barret. he would just jump off airpirates and kill himself on the mean polys below

Deleted User
February 24, 2006, 5:51 am
I don't like whiners. But then again, not all whiners are bad...

It's just the whiners that get 1:3 K:D ratio's that whine about lag that get on my nerves.

bja888
February 24, 2006, 6:37 am
Warning to all!!

Never say anything about teams when playing in the AM hours. You will get attacked sooo bad by a bunch of people saying your crying or something.

I have a demo recorded of perfect example of this. The great thing is though, next map I came back and skull [CENSORED]ed the ass holes. I think I finished the ctf game with 50+ points than 2nd place. After that they all left :)

I also just got out of a game where the whole other team had m79. They where winning by 3 or 4 points. After being told to shut up about their weapon choice I sat out side their base with a sniper and killed anything that stepped out. Their advance stopped right there. At the end of the map I walked in their base to fine 3 law campers on the flag :)

a-4-year-old
February 24, 2006, 8:58 pm
WE DONT CAMP WE PROTECT THE FLAG!

what retarded noob would [CENSORED] about people whining about an unfair game?
some [CENSORED] arse spawner that just says WHINE is really annoying and than some wannabe admin telling me i will get banned.

i can understand when geologist says:
 Quote:posted by the geologist in some section
want more cheese with your whine?
but when people whine about people whining for a very good reason, they are just being arses

mike323
February 24, 2006, 11:42 pm
lol...don't even tell me about nades...half of my deaths are suicides, all from stepping on my own nades

GAMEOVER
February 25, 2006, 5:14 am
I think its kinda noob to post stuff like this, tbh..

Pero
February 25, 2006, 7:41 am
^I totally agree

a-4-year-old
February 25, 2006, 1:06 pm
is it "noob" to be kicked from a server for swearing? and of course by swearing, i of course mean saying "noob"

and if someone is going to [CENSORED] about me whining because he spawned me, witch is one of the most retarded/weird things i have ever experienced during soldat

Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 3:43 pm
you're whining right now

and you know what

no one gives a [CENSORED]

a-4-year-old
February 25, 2006, 4:31 pm
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=whine

am i complaining in a childish manner?

is saying this statement a whine?

is saying that this guy is a [CENSORED] whining?

Outcast
February 25, 2006, 5:20 pm
There's no need for so much bad language is there :o

bja888
February 25, 2006, 6:10 pm
lol, kicked out of the server for saying "noob"....
Yep, that happend to me too!

bond_james_bond
February 25, 2006, 6:58 pm
Yes, you were complaining in a very high-pitched voice, similar to a jet ... something else (i forgot)

Yukwunhang
February 26, 2006, 11:40 am
Nothing's wrong with spawning. So does camping. They're part of the game, everyone can do it legally so it's not unfair.

WE DONT SPAWN WE PROTECT OUR TEAMMATES FROM DYING

and
 Quote:I think its kinda noob to post stuff like this, tbh..

a-4-year-old
February 26, 2006, 9:51 pm
it is to unfair!

spawning is a part of the game that was put in the game by people who just want to win. you obviously have never been spawned all game and called a noob by the other team.

Outcast
February 27, 2006, 1:35 pm
Spawning, well, if you're somehow around their spawn, better kill them before they kill you? But going there spawning intentionally is lame yes.

Yukwunhang
February 27, 2006, 2:48 pm
People play for win. If you aren't having fun, why don't you just leave the server and join another one?

If spawning is unfair, then everything is unfair. A player with 100% health vs a player with 99% health is unfair. Someone with better skill vs someone with worse skill is unfair. Someone standing on a higher ground vs a player standing on a lower ground is unfair. Camping is unfair.

If you are talking about unfair, it means something someone can do while you can't no matter what.(Err, i suck at explaining) Uneven teams are unfair because you cannot have 200% health and carrying 2 primary guns and shooting at the same time if the teams are 4v3. Even you have 2 computers with Soldat installed, you couldn't control both of them at the same time. You could take a medkit if you have lower health than someone. You could practice until you have the same skill level as your enemies.(Even that takes a long time, it's possible) Same with the higher/lower ground thing. So does camping.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, these are just my personal opinions anyway.

Brillmongo
February 27, 2006, 8:23 pm
 Quote:That's no big deal I keep tripping over my nades all the time too :S

Doesn't really matter how damn good you are (I'm ranked, or was ranked (haven't been playing much this past week) 58 on Leo's real), them 'nades are impossible to see when they're lying on the ground.

a-4-year-old
February 27, 2006, 8:39 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by yukwunhang[really annoying color]If spawning is unfair, then everything is unfair. A player with 100% health vs a player with 99% health is unfair. Someone with better skill vs someone with worse skill is unfair. Someone standing on a higher ground vs a player standing on a lower ground is unfair. Camping is unfair.[/really annoying color]

A player with 100% health vs a player with 99% health is an advantage, the person with 100% health did not intentionally be lame. also, the person with 99% health did not spawn with 99% he started with 100%

Someone with better skill vs someone with worse skill is better than the person with worse skill. everyone has the same oppertunity to become the skill level that they eventually become.

Someone standing on a higher ground vs a player standing on a lower ground is unfair. they did not spawn like that, unless it is a very crappy map or inf which is supposed to have a better place to defend.also this is avoidable. you can choose to go a different way. you cannot choose to be spawned.

Camping is unfair. it is. camping is a (lame) attempt at gaining an unfair advantage by eliminating any counter.

Yukwunhang
February 28, 2006, 4:27 am
So you want to be fair? Ok. Do not jump, because you'll be higher than others. All players should have the same weapons othervise it would be unfair also. Maybe everyone should shoot at the same time too. DM maps are not fair because they are not mirrored, sometimes you spawn at higher ground but sometimes not. Typing is unfair too, because you can't move.

Again, we play for win. How? By creating "unfair" advantages for ourself. You try to shoot before your enemies can because you don't want to get killed. Do you?

Leo Da Lunerfox
February 28, 2006, 6:06 am
Yuk is completely correct on all aspects, IMO

The moral of this story:
If they kill you, kill them back, don't start typing because then they'll just kill you again.

a-4-year-old
February 28, 2006, 9:52 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by yukwunhangSo you want to be fair? Ok. Do not jump, because you'll be higher than others. All players should have the same weapons othervise it would be unfair also. Maybe everyone should shoot at the same time too. DM maps are not fair because they are not mirrored, sometimes you spawn at higher ground but sometimes not. Typing is unfair too, because you can't move.

Again, we play for win. How? By creating "unfair" advantages for ourself. You try to shoot before your enemies can because you don't want to get killed. Do you?

jumping is fair because everyone jumps. everyone has the opportunity to shoot at the same time to, those maps might be poorly made. and also it is random, not an advantage that you try to get. you dont have to type. you can wait untill you die to type.

Yukwunhang
March 1, 2006, 11:25 am
 Quote:jumping is fair because everyone jumps
You can choose not to jump, same thing when you choose not to spawn.
 Quote:everyone has the opportunity to shoot at the same time to
Everyone has the opportunity to camp.
 Quote:those maps might be poorly made. and also it is random, not an advantage that you try to get.
So you are saying all DM maps in Soldat are poorly made? It seems that you still do not get my point, NOTHING is wrong with getting an advantage, and you don't have any points to prove me wrong.
 Quote:you dont have to type. you can wait untill you die to type
You don't have to spawn/camp, but that's your own fault.

a-4-year-old
March 2, 2006, 8:51 pm
ill bold my rebuttles:
 Quote:Originally posted by Yukwunhang Quote:jumping is fair because everyone jumps
You can choose not to jump, same thing when you choose not to spawn.
exactly, jumping is an action that can be done by anyone and can be countered, 8 nades going off as you spawn is not counterable.
 Quote:everyone has the opportunity to shoot at the same time to
Everyone has the opportunity to camp. hopefully the idiots can realise everyone is camping.
 Quote:those maps might be poorly made. and also it is random, not an advantage that you try to get.
So you are saying all DM maps in Soldat are poorly made? It seems that you still do not get my point, NOTHING is wrong with getting an advantage, and you don't have any points to prove me wrong. you dont understand my point, it is RANDOM let me repeat that RANDOM
 Quote:you dont have to type. you can wait untill you die to type
You don't have to spawn/camp, but that's your own fault. but you dont get killed atempting it (often) you are comparing typing to killing,

like if you where to write a letter to the Presedent, you are comparing that to shooting him.

Antifate
March 2, 2006, 8:59 pm
How'd we get here?

Anyway... I was playing in the TGW clan server. 2 TGW people were playing against me. I beat them, pretty easily, despite some lag on their part. But this is what bugs me. Another person joins the other team, and then other. All TGW vs me. Now I can understand 2v1, but 4v1!?!?! That's ridiculous!
I yelled out "TEAMS!" a couple of times, but they said, "No, fair." I said, "Press F1." They then said, "Clan stick together." Now I know they have admin. Every fair and decent person who joined that game to help me, was switched to the other side. It ended up being a 5v1. Strangely enough..., I wasn't losing. :)

Yukwunhang
March 3, 2006, 10:26 am
....Wow. You are seriously misunderstood the meaning of 'fair'.
Alright, put it this way.
As you said:
Jumping can be done by anyone.
It is counterable.

Are the above statments true when you and your enemies jump? aka Can your jumps be countered by your enemies? Can your enemies' jumps be countered by you?

If your answers to the above questions are yes, then jumping is fair, because both you and your enemies have the same advantage - countering jumps.

Spawning can be done by anyone.
Spawning is not counterable. (Although this is not true)

Are the above statments true when you and your enemies spawn? aka Can spawning be countered by you? From what you said, no. Then, can spawning be countered by your enemies? If spawning is not counterable, this is a 'no' too.

Therefore, spawning IS fair because both you and your enemies have the same disadvantage - not able to counter spawning.

Make sense?

Let's move to the next one.
So you are saying:
"Try to get an advantage is unfair."
"Getting an advantage that comes RANDOMLY is fair." aka luck.

My point is: Getting an advantage is fair, no matter how. If this is true, the first statment would be false while the second would be true.

Can you get an advantage that comes randomly?
Can others get an advantage that comes randomly?

Because "Getting an advantage that comes RANDOMLY is fair.", the answers to the above questions must be 'yes'.

Can you get an advantage purposely? (Can you camp?)
Can others get an advantage purposely? (Can others camp?)

Camp is an example of 'getting an advantage purposely'.
If your answers are yes, then the statment "Try to get an advantage is unfair." is false. Thus, camping is fair.

Alright, I'll just stop. I know you won't give up, further discussions would be pointless. I'm not going to post anymore in this thread.

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 3, 2006, 12:05 pm
Beautiful.

Antifate
March 3, 2006, 10:36 pm
Oh Luner, stop spamming. Anyway, WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FAIRNESS!? Hehe, look! I'm Yukwunhang!

Jenkins
March 3, 2006, 11:14 pm
I really enjoyed reading the debate inbetween Yukwunhang and 4 year old.
No doubt a wise sounding person like Yukwunhang could beat a megre 4 year old. But there was one thing both of you missed out on, the ethics of the game. Ethics is seeing whether it is right to spawn-camp, not if it is fair but if it is in the spirit of the game. However I agree with Yuk, he is a wonderful reasoner and in the words of Mr.Leo the lunar fox, "beautiful".

Outcast
March 4, 2006, 10:39 am
Anyway why are we spamming? I think this debate got finished and we're going offtopic already talking about the thread itselt. Topic Locked.