( search forums )
my best ctf game xD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
February 23, 2006, 7:13 am
yesturday i was playing on a server (cant remember the server and map name) and somehow i just kept getting the flag.. while hiding out at our base until my teammates returned the flag so i could score. One lucky time i got a predator drop right near the enemy flag, stole the flag, made it out with very little health, made it to my base safely picked up a health drop and waited for the flag..
this would have to be the best round of ctf i ever played. final score: 93 (i won)

Antifate
February 23, 2006, 1:44 pm
That is sad.

Notkeiran
February 23, 2006, 4:37 pm
Just let him be. I bet you were like that when you barely started.

Don't worry, I promise you you will find better CTF matches. I dunno like getting get all caps or stuff like that ;).

Koon
February 24, 2006, 2:26 am
Well spoken Notkeiran, maybe someday he'll look back and see how lame this moment is.

Deleted User
February 24, 2006, 4:47 am
lol thanks.. i seem to be only good at games with less players... how do u figure that one out lol

Koon
February 24, 2006, 4:50 am
less players? like by yourself? ;)

Outcast
February 24, 2006, 10:25 am
I think he means less players as in not being crowded, I hate it when you're shooting someone and 3 random guys come and kill you too.

Deleted User
February 24, 2006, 10:41 am
yeah like that..plus my computer starts to drag on high player loads, i only have a 1ghz celeron with a old aladdin tnt2.

lol @ koon

CrazyKid980
February 24, 2006, 5:39 pm
CTF is definatly alot easier with less people, but then it's not too much of a challenge.

The Glass Warrior
March 8, 2006, 12:56 am
Then, CrazyKid, wouldn't it be easier for other people as well? What I'm sayin' is, if it's easier for you then it's most likely easier for them, meaning that the easiness will even each other at making it equally hard. Just saying.

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 1:11 am
Wow, the days I too played Soldat. Lol :P
Id be like scoring everytime because I would just be a cap [CENSORED].

Swarmer
March 9, 2006, 10:01 am
The best ctf games are when you have 0 caps and still have the lead in points.
I like lots of people in my CTFs, becuase the more there are, the more chainsaw fodder there is. I swear, in a 30 person game, you can just stand still with your saw running and someone will run by and die.