( search forums )
Who agrees That Soldat3D is a flop?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
livingdalife
February 23, 2006, 8:42 am
read the title

Echo_Trail
February 23, 2006, 8:45 am
I see the forums hasn't changed much, huh?

This should be put the bashpit or lounge. This is nothing more than starhunting, and i advice you to stop that, since it's very i'll seen upon.

Thank you, echo_trail

[EDIT]Ok, so it has been changed into "who thinks soldat3D is a flop".. kind of a different thing then..

Ok, well my vote remains the same. (negative!)
I think soldat is what it is because of it's basic and utterly simple pricipels. It's a charming game, and that's what pulls..
If soldat is changed, i think alot of ppl will stop playing. I know I will.

livingdalife
February 23, 2006, 9:37 am
could someone delete this post

Deleted User
February 23, 2006, 10:01 am
smart move, einsvein.

Chakra`
February 23, 2006, 12:14 pm
[IMAGE] This image above your post can be used to delete your own posts. You cannot delete your own topics if someones posted in them though.

Soldat 3D never even 'began' really. However, Rambo 6 has apparently got a workable version of Soldat 'Source', running on the Source engine that Half Life 2 uses.

On a footnote, livingdalife, if you continue messing up my house with all these crap threads and old topic revivals, I or one of my trusty moderators may get the idea that you're spamming and/or starhunting.

livingdalife
February 23, 2006, 12:17 pm
Then Can you delete it? I don't see no icon up top^^^^ that I can delete with.

-VzX- Silverflame
February 23, 2006, 3:01 pm
*soldat forum members chanting* "delete it, delete it, delete it" LOL!!

livingdalife
February 23, 2006, 3:44 pm
chakra, I sense that you dislike me, but oh well thats life. next question, does this Soldat "source" have a website or a dl? I would just like to check it out.

Pulp
February 23, 2006, 5:43 pm

Check this topic, Livingdalife, http://forum.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=90030

TheFunktopus
February 23, 2006, 6:07 pm
You do, however, need HL2 to play Soldat Source.

bja888
February 24, 2006, 1:43 am
HL2??? So someone is really working on a 3D version of soldat? I might play it but I will defenitly perfer the origional.

Rambo_6
February 24, 2006, 2:32 am
Actually, i just released SoldatSource CTF. About 10 people in total have ever played soldatsource, so shut your traps until you experience it online. ;)

Buggers.

bja888
February 24, 2006, 3:34 am
Rambo, I love you! Lets be friends! Although, being shot in the back or getting killed without even knowing where the bullet came from is not my Idea of fun. Unless you can put together a 3D shooter with multi monitor support (4+) then I'm not going to enjoy it. I play soldat over any other type of game because I have absolute control of my player and my surroundings. Even in soldat, the game can not keep up with me. Hence why I have trouble with so many glitches.

Honestly... the technology is not out there for me to enjoy a 3D shooter.

GAMEOVER
February 24, 2006, 6:50 am
Can people stop posting these useless polls geeze their getting out of hand.

Deleted User
February 24, 2006, 8:13 am
I'll try not to judge them until they put some sort of release date, (haven't really read so I don't know if they have.)

livingdalife
February 24, 2006, 12:06 pm
Actually, Chakra (ban me if u want@! i don't care!) look at the poll, people are actually voting, and they agree! 35 votes all up aint bad, so don't close it yet!

The Geologist
February 24, 2006, 4:17 pm
Most of the people who voted probably havn't even played the game. You and your poll are a waste of time. Isn't "soldat 3d" still being developed? Why vote on a game that isn't even finished?

damnnation
February 24, 2006, 4:47 pm
i agree on geting you banned, or just shut the [CENSORED] up, we dont care about youre opinion,can you make anything better? i think not, so stfu and rape a goat

-VzX- Silverflame
February 24, 2006, 5:21 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by damnnationi agree on geting you banned, or just shut the [CENSORED] up, we dont care about youre opinion,can you make anything better? i think not, so stfu and rape a goat

FINALLY!!!!!!! SOMEONE SUMMARIZED THIS POST IN TO ONE REPLY THX DAMNNATION!!!! ;)

bja888
February 24, 2006, 6:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by damnnationi agree on geting you banned, or just shut the [CENSORED] up, we dont care about youre opinion,can you make anything better? i think not, so stfu and rape a goat

poor goat...

damnnation
February 24, 2006, 6:34 pm
HE HAD IT COMING!
damn goat kicked me in the nuts yesterday, hurts like crap =(

-VzX- Silverflame
February 24, 2006, 7:40 pm
poor nuts ^_^ LOL!!

damnnation
February 24, 2006, 8:26 pm
pain in the nuts isn't funny you know, i cant jerk off anymore =(

a-4-year-old
February 24, 2006, 8:40 pm
In havok's defence, he is very dedicated to making a 3d soldat. what he is waiting on is permission to actually make it.

you impacient jerks cant give the man some time!

- Tek -
February 24, 2006, 8:44 pm
I don't know what soldat3d is. Is it that CS mod?

I just wanted a soldat with 3d graphics (like on the guys bodies and such, like SSB-M), not an fps.

bja888
February 24, 2006, 9:25 pm
Ya Tek, I noticed that too. Its not like the guy is going to make a whole gaming engine. It will just be CS with jet boots and familiar gun names.

damnnation
February 24, 2006, 9:55 pm
I agree on having this topic locket btw...

Chakra`
February 25, 2006, 1:26 am
I too. No more topics or polls about things you know nothing about. Alright?