( search forums )
Banned for nothing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Ermandfa
February 23, 2006, 10:50 pm
I just got banned for tring to enter a zombie server. My brother got banned for trying to enter a different zombie server. What i wanna know is why the hell do you get banned for trying to get into a server? I never hack, I have no prgrams open yet I get banned.

Ok
February 23, 2006, 11:00 pm
C-a-n-t.... r-e-s-i-s-t....m-u-s-t... m-a-k-e... f-u-n... o-f... h-i-m.........

They probably have this anti <cencored by Ok> script, and since you and your brother came form the same gene pool, it makes since both of you got banned.

ah.. god I needed that.

peemonkey
February 23, 2006, 11:03 pm
It's up to them, if they don't want you there, they can go ahead and kick you out.

Vijchtidoodah
February 23, 2006, 11:07 pm
Or maybe you just joined the zombie team when you weren't supposed to.

Ermandfa
February 24, 2006, 12:36 am
no guys I didn't even get into the game. I play in it alot and I aalways followed the rules. I was just sitting there pressing join game and after a bit it told me i was banned.

I didn't even get into the server and I was in it like 2 hours before. It told me the server was full, so I tried it a few more times and then got banned.

Deleted User
February 24, 2006, 12:40 am
a while after i released my map wartorn, i went to a server(zombie one) to see if they liked it, and i didn't even get ingame... i got banned too :(

Ok
February 24, 2006, 1:18 am
The Zombies are conspiring against us!! ALL IS LOST!

-VzX- Silverflame
February 24, 2006, 3:43 am
I have a better idea.................................WHY DONT U MAKE YOUR OWN ZOMBIE SERVER AND THEN U CAN KICK PEOPLE FOR REVENGE *snaps* MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH, 0_0 whoops sry XD

Deleted User
February 24, 2006, 6:00 am
I tried doing that... finding Zombie bots is hard u_u

GAMEOVER
February 24, 2006, 6:51 am
Sometimes people like to have private matches, if they dont want the public in there though they should use common sense and password it.

Xurich
February 24, 2006, 10:31 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Ermandfano guys I didn't even get into the game. I play in it alot and I aalways followed the rules. I was just sitting there pressing join game and after a bit it told me i was banned.

I didn't even get into the server and I was in it like 2 hours before. It told me the server was full, so I tried it a few more times and then got banned.

Maybe you clicked Join Game too rapidly, and you were banned for flooding. Take it easy with that button. If it's full, try again in another minute or so, not every two seconds.

Deleted User
February 24, 2006, 10:35 am
Maybe the jedi's detected your presence and decided to eliminate all chances of woop-ass before you joined?

damnnation
February 24, 2006, 10:37 am
zombies *drool*

thekingkitty
February 24, 2006, 11:31 am
orrr maybe you just had a high ping?

Da cHeeSeMaN
February 24, 2006, 11:57 am
 Quote:Originally posted by JellyI tried doing that... finding Zombie bots is hard u_u

er hard? Boooooooooogggggggieee Maaaan!