( search forums )
Fun glitch I just experienced.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
- Tek -
February 24, 2006, 8:42 pm
I was joing Optik's ctf, and at the start everything was frozen, it said waiting to join game. Nothing unusual, it happens sometimes.

Anyways I wait couple eminutes, and then i get in. But I ended up having a WM, even though the server doesn't actaully have one set up.

So I was running around with an m79 with like 50 shots in it. And people thought i was cheating. I was trying to talk to them about it, but as usual most soldat players dont know how to talk or read or something.

I'm not sure why this happened. Perhaps due to the lag when i entered, the weapon data was set to a previous WM serve ri was on last night?

rabidhamster
February 25, 2006, 2:44 pm
maybe an admin put in on while you were playing?

GluLm
February 25, 2006, 9:21 pm
This happened to me sometimes too. Usually it can be fixed by rejoining the server though.
As long as nobody knows what causes this bug, I don't think MM will fix it...

Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 9:23 pm
Hmm; I remember someone else in a non-weapon moded server and with the same thing happening to him in that his m79 had many shots. I am sure he wasan't hacking.

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 10:52 pm
Hmmm, I've had a similar issue, although, it was more the other way around. I was playing in my server ((WM)Dezonus Devastaition), which is very modified, and the weapons werent shootin and had weird data. For example, my 40 shot explosive ruger, went to 2 shots at baret firereate (No bullet and no damage). However, when I pulled out and came back in, they were all normal.