( search forums )
Live Script?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 1:32 pm
Can someone tell me if the script made by Luke still exists(Live Script), and I'd like to know if it works with Soldat 1.3.1 and if possible, give me the link to download, please?

Live Script(Soldat) = ScoreBOT(Counter-Strike)

Dj-SAGI
February 25, 2006, 5:07 pm
You have this possibility in Server Manager tool by KeYDoN.

Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 7:44 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Dj-SAGIYou have this possibility in Server Manager tool by KeYDoN.
By KeYDoN?
Link plz...

rabidhamster
February 25, 2006, 9:26 pm
please use search next time. click hereth.

delici0us
February 25, 2006, 11:28 pm
He did not ask for an easy join program, he asked for a IRC Soldat Bot, in this case, LiveScript.

Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 11:30 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by delici0usHe did not ask for an easy join program, he asked for a IRC Soldat Bot, in this case, LiveScript.
yeahhh!!

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 12:12 am
 Quote:http://ramirez.avalanchestudios.net/soldat.mrc

/load -rs soldat.mrc

Could this be it?

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 1:24 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Sgt. Beaver Quote:http://ramirez.avalanchestudios.net/soldat.mrc

/load -rs soldat.mrc

Could this be it?

noooooooooo!!!
Soldat LiveScript by Luke!!!!!
Irc script... omg!

Dark_Noddy
February 26, 2006, 9:47 am
I think ARSSE has U built in IRC bot.. Lukes script is old, it parses logfiles..
ARSSE does as most other new thingies like this connect to the server and feed from there..

I'll do a search on my HD for it tho.
Sometimes I'm amazed by how much old files I keep

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 1:53 pm
!!!!! http://www.m0w.de/soldat/livescript/

I have downloaded the script(soldat12.mrc) and I did everything OK. But while i'm in the server, the script doesn't send the msgs to the chan, but when i close the soldat, it sends everything in one second. so people cant see it at real time. Can somebody help me with thi problem? If its in the script, is it "correctable"? I'll need this script in a champioship, Thanks.

loOke
February 26, 2006, 3:31 pm
mhh yes. its pretty old... it was for older versions and got just fixed to run with 1.2 (where the logs changed from 1 line to 4 lines / kill) ... dunno if it still works with 131, but actually I don't care... I'm not that active atm, but.. if I remember right the killogs aren't in realtime anymore? just an update every 60 (?) sec? .. .. or just the gamestat.txt? whatever..

your problem seems to be in the logs.. wrong number or just created after you close soldat or whatever. the best solution is to del and to forget the script... I have no time for any support.

when I made this in 2004 I was young and needed the money x) .. it was never final and got many bugs, afair. but as already mentioned.. I dun care anymore :)

Dj-SAGI
March 4, 2006, 9:40 am
Can i get ARSSE script?
Is somone can fix Luke pro script? please

Dark_Noddy
March 4, 2006, 11:56 am
it works as good as it ever has ^^ but as luke stated soldat inst live logging anymore (by default that is)

AFTER YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE SCRIPT AND SET SOLDAT DIR IN SCRIPT OPTIONS do this command in mIRC:

Quote://writeini $+(",$left(%soldat^exe,-3),ini") NETWORK LogFilesUpdate 60
(to do so manually goto soldat.ini -> network -> LogFilesUpdate)
this will change the logupdate intervall from 3600 ticks to 60 ticks (1min -> 1sec)

NB! dunno how much more resources soldat will hog, tho I tried this myself and had no problems.

NB! (2)
There are some new settings in soldat.ini KillConsole_Length / MainConsole_Length dunno what theese do, if they somehow should clear the logs just on -> of the script and gimme a pm or something and I'll add so it will reset itself (the script) I have had no difficulties after changing the update frequency tho.. But I only ran it for like 15min for testing.

NB! (3)
Make sure file logging is activated in the config.exe