( search forums )
Gawd, I feel old...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 11:30 pm
Like wow, my birthday's today O_o

Time flew by real fast, felt like I just began 10th grade a week ago... *sigh* I'm 16, I think my parents are gonna make me mow the lawn now, whoopee..........

Heh, I remember the old days. Before I got a 'cube, played my N64 all day, rented alot of good N64 games too. And.... Lemmie stop myself before I just ramble on about nothing. But daym, I feel ooold, and yet I'm so young. Dont'cha love teh irony?

I did get some games fer presents. Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and Animal Crossing fer the 'tendo DS. Hehe, I must say, I suck at Splinter Cell :P It feels, complicated...

Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 11:57 pm
Happy Birthday, may all of your wishes come true.

:P

Deleted User
February 25, 2006, 11:59 pm
yar fill thy glass with booze and cheer!

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 12:05 am
happy b-day, m ines in 2 days and my sister's is tommarow :P

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Captain Ben
February 26, 2006, 12:08 am
I hate it when birthdays are clustered together... Last year (or the year before), my sister's birthday was on father's day.

Augustus
February 26, 2006, 12:21 am
16 is only important because you can drive. Work hard, get a car, pimp hoes all day. That is the hokey pokey. That is what it's all about.

reckon
February 26, 2006, 12:29 am
Good god, youre only 16?
Im 20 and I dont even feel old.
Also, the days of n64 do not count as "the old days".
Once you get about 6 years older, then you can talk about the old days.

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 12:35 am
Ok so, drink and drive and do drugs and have non protected sex and steal and drop out of school. I think I coverd it all; and happy birth day.

reckon
February 26, 2006, 12:45 am
But dont drink while driving, you could spill your beer.

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 1:06 am
 Quote:Originally posted by reckonGood god, youre only 16?
Im 20 and I dont even feel old.
Also, the days of n64 do not count as "the old days".
Once you get about 6 years older, then you can talk about the old days.

For me, it's the old days :)

n00bface
February 26, 2006, 1:40 am
16 and you still don't mow the lawn? For real1?!? I was mowing the lawn and shovelling by the time I was 12, and even then I felt like I was starting late.

a-4-year-old
February 26, 2006, 1:50 am
i sit on my ass all day. join the club!

Quote:Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and Animal Crossing fer the 'tendo DS. Hehe, I must say, I suck at Splinter Cell :P It feels, complicated...
oh you poor thing, you got all the bad games for your birthday. ;_;

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 1:57 am
I like my games...

Don't get me started...

.Twelve
February 26, 2006, 2:02 am
Have a happy one.
Enjoy your young life while you still can. Adulthoods knocking.

a-4-year-old
February 26, 2006, 2:20 am
you like big red one?

Chakra`
February 26, 2006, 2:44 am
Oh thats lovely. Great ...I share the same b-day as this guy?

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 3:02 am
Har Har

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 3:18 am
 Quote:Originally posted by n00bface16 and you still don't mow the lawn? For real1?!? I was mowing the lawn and shovelling by the time I was 12, and even then I felt like I was starting late.

Yeah, i was mowing the lawn at 7 (with a hand mower (about 4 acres)), and before that i worked in the barn with the animals helping out. anyway, happy b-day, lazy poop :p

MWTBDLTR
February 26, 2006, 3:36 am
well were too poor for a lawnmower so we have a weedwacker that ive been using at least since i was 13 or so. 16 now and i just got a job, whoopee, life.

Captain Ben
February 26, 2006, 3:41 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM Quote:Originally posted by n00bface16 and you still don't mow the lawn? For real1?!? I was mowing the lawn and shovelling by the time I was 12, and even then I felt like I was starting late.

Yeah, i was mowing the lawn at 7 (with a hand mower (about 4 acres)), and before that i worked in the barn with the animals helping out. anyway, happy b-day, lazy poop :p

When I was 12 I started mowing the lawn, and I somehow did it once before putting it off for another 4 years and counting.

Happy birthday if I didn't say it before :D

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 4:47 am
The hell is a lawn? 'Scuse me; I need to trim the concrete. (lololo)

Deleted User
February 26, 2006, 7:53 pm
DEEESTROY ZEH BIG VRED ONE! all the rest are good :)

dude i have to pick up my dogs [CENSORED] in the backyard......theres no grass because his [CENSORED] and piss burnt the grass away.....i also have to cook dinner sometimes, which im good at :)

Melba
February 26, 2006, 8:23 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben Quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM Quote:Originally posted by n00bface16 and you still don't mow the lawn? For real1?!? I was mowing the lawn and shovelling by the time I was 12, and even then I felt like I was starting late.

When I was 12 I started mowing the lawn, and I somehow did it once before putting it off for another 4 years and counting.

Happy birthday if I didn't say it before :D

That's nuthin'. I was mowing lawns before I could walk!!!

?
February 26, 2006, 8:35 pm
i mowed the lawn when I was 12..., and I don't have a small lawn, its huge... when I was 16 I was already $750 in dept, my grandpa bought a car for me, so I had to fix it up and pay my grandpa back... turns out I had to sell it when the engine went bad and give all that money to my grandparents.... be glad all you have to do is mow a lawn. Hopefully you don't fail your drivers test... i did once and it was really embarassing :P

a-4-year-old
February 26, 2006, 10:04 pm
RIDING LAWN MOWER FTW!!!

with that thing i cant fail the driver's test.

Melba
February 27, 2006, 4:29 pm
I failed the first time too, #8224; :(

The Geologist
February 27, 2006, 4:34 pm
Pfft..mowing lawns. What's with this? When I was 16 I was stocking groceries at a health food store and saving enough to buy my own car. Much better than mowing lawns, especially with all the perks ^_^

But, in all seriousness...you're 16. That's far from old. Even I'm not old, as much as I feel it some days. Our experience in life is highly subjective, so all I can say is maybe you need to change things up a bit? Find something to get your heart pumping, a good thrill, a new means of enjoying what life has to offer. And it might not come attached to a controller or something electronic. Either that or go volunteer a day or two at an old folks home. You won't feel old then.

Melba
February 27, 2006, 4:51 pm
I mowed the lawn cause I had to, thank you very much.
And our lawn was 3 decare. AND we didn't have a riding lawn mower!

Brillmongo
February 27, 2006, 8:10 pm
16? That's not old, I'm 18, now THAT, is old.

Heck, I can still remember when the great console war stood between Sega and Nintendo, those were the days.