( search forums )
ctf_soaked (Now with waypoints)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Quality Maps
Brillmongo
February 28, 2006, 2:42 pm
"Say, hasn't it been well over a month since you posted this?"

Yep, but I got banzors, so I've been gone for a while, but anyway, here it is, again, ctf_soaked, and now you don't have to be online to enjoy it thanks to Keron Cyst and his 1337 waypointing skills, bots can still be seen doing stupid things but those are AI issues.

"Any changes to the map?"

Just a little tinkering, nothing obvious, personally I don't think there's much that could be improved that I am skilled enough to do, or I'm just too lazy to do it.

"You got any more goodie maps coming?"

Yes, ctf_shadows is on it's way, but I've still got a bunch of work left on it and there are actually other things than soldat that demand my attention.

Here's an overview and a bunch of screens, I got a good in-action shot demonstrating the new waypoints, but xs.to's main server is down and I don't want to bother finding a different uploader, so I'll just edit this post once xs.to allows uploads again.

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Here's the download link, unrar to you soldat directory and overwrite existing files.

[URL]

-VzX- Silverflame
March 3, 2006, 7:42 pm
Offtopic: where did u get your health, ammo, and jet interfaces?
ontopic: nice map!! it deserves to be in this forum!!

Keron Cyst
March 4, 2006, 12:03 am
Yea, sorry the waypointing took so long. The bots go everywhere and make use of every boulder and such, though.