( search forums )
intergrated video card, allocate more memory......
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
February 28, 2006, 9:16 pm
i need help with this, so far i have 64 mb allocated, but how do you intergrate more memory to it? plz help, heres a pic.....

[IMAGE]

a-4-year-old
February 28, 2006, 10:35 pm
O_O limewire!

someone call the RIAA!

i refuse to help someone who steals from artists!

Deleted User
February 28, 2006, 10:42 pm
oh no he is stealing form filthy rich artists call mommy onoes
aaaand im not much of a pc whiz but dont u need to put something in the pc? :P (no not that thing)

Deleted User
March 1, 2006, 2:58 am
im in canada, file sharing isnt illegal here :Px5
so no help?!!@!@1

XenocidE
March 1, 2006, 7:22 pm
You could overclock your integrated graphics card, but that can become complicated and can fry your video card. My advice. Buy a new Video Card and install that. You will more then likely have to uninstall all the drivers to the integrated Video Card before the new video card will work.

And there is really nothing wrong with downloading a few songs from each band. Music Artists technically don't make a damn thing from CD sells. They make their money from concerts and other events. So downloading a few songs can't really hurt anything. And just because he uses LimeWire doesn't mean he downloads music illegally. There are downloads off the interent that are perfectly legal.

Deleted User
March 1, 2006, 7:56 pm
I have the same thing too.. 256MB, but I have an Nvidia Asylum...

I also want to know what this means? XD

Deleted User
March 1, 2006, 8:40 pm
its legal to download the music, but not sell it. how do i overclock my graphics card? i just wanna intergrate more RAM into it

Brillmongo
March 1, 2006, 9:04 pm
o.O

REALPLAYER!?!?!

I refuse to help anyone using such a [CENSORED]ty program.

a-4-year-old
March 1, 2006, 9:31 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by dascooim in canada, file sharing isnt illegal here :Px5
so no help?!!@!@1

O_O AND you are in canada?!?!?!
NEVER!

Deleted User
March 1, 2006, 11:12 pm
.....realplayer came with the computer, i also have quicktime, and windows media player, which all came installed on the computer.

FliesLikeABrick
March 2, 2006, 12:51 am
guys, read The Lounge forum description... it is a place intended for serious discussions and therefore not a spamfest. Please help him with what he needs or don't post at all, so far you've just hijacked the thread.

dascoo, with integrated video cards it does no good to allocate more memory to the video card. The video card sucks too badly for more memory to help it out much. If you really want a performance increase then you should buy a real video card.

Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 1:57 am
alright, ill try.....somehow on newegg

a-4-year-old
March 2, 2006, 9:12 pm
400 dollars for a godly one, more sometimes, 100 for a small improvement. inbetween is adverage.

there i helped somehow.