( search forums )
Team Balance based on points
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
cameronlj
March 1, 2006, 12:38 am
The team balance system currently in place can be ineffective at times. The numbers of people on the teams may be equal, but that doesn't nessecarily mean that it is a fair fight. Many times, one team has much better players on it than another team. What I am suggesting is that the team balance system would look at people's points to determine how to split the teams up.

rabidhamster
March 1, 2006, 11:42 am
a good option. sure, why not?

Drink Bloody Water
March 1, 2006, 11:54 am
That's already in Soldat.

Antifate
March 1, 2006, 1:03 pm
No it's not Bloody...

LazehBoi
March 1, 2006, 2:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by cameronljThe team balance system currently in place can be ineffective at times. The numbers of people on the teams may be equal, but that doesn't nessecarily mean that it is a fair fight. Many times, one team has much better players on it than another team. What I am suggesting is that the team balance system would look at people's points to determine how to split the teams up.

You don't say a clan war is unfair because one team is better than the other. It's called competition. It's not the game's fault certain people suck, it's entirely their own. Being outnumbered I can understand, though. That's unfair no matter how good anyone is.

Swebonny
March 1, 2006, 2:37 pm
Yeah its an great idea. :D So player like me can pwn a hole team (ährmm)

Yuth
March 1, 2006, 3:07 pm
I agree with LazehBoi.