( search forums )
The Barret Only Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
TheLetterA
March 1, 2006, 5:20 am
I have decided to make a clan that only uses barrets. It will be an RS clan. A lot of people will probably disagree with why exactly somebody would want to make a barret only clan. After all, its the general belief that barret's are "noob guns".

I disagree with this, and hope to prove it through this clan.

I am looking for considerably skilled people. You will have to try out to get into the clan, but if you seem like a cool guy I'll probably let you in, as this clan is mainly just for fun.

I also have a pretty cool rank system: I being A am leading in command. Ranks progress from there, B being the second highest rank, and Z being the lowest.

If anybody is interested in joining, email me at wassupening@gmail.com.

If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post anything :)

rabidhamster
March 1, 2006, 11:41 am
too bad i'm canadian :(

one of my friends is highly skilled with a barret, i'll let him know about your clan (he's american).

Ken the Great
March 1, 2006, 4:43 pm
Canada have mostly the same timezones as USA... ^^

Deleted User
March 1, 2006, 9:47 pm
I hope you realize that 2 people from the US can have large differences in time zones, but 1 person from the US and 1 from, say, Chile, could have the same one.

TheLetterA
March 1, 2006, 11:51 pm
Taking into account what people have said about time zones, I suppose anyone who is interested from any country can email me about the clan. I kind of typed that post fast and wasn't thinking very straight.
Just an update saying that I've set up a google group.
[URL]
Go here if you're interested in being recruited.

Outcast