is this map good ? (I made)
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server discussion
jack0061
March 1, 2006, 1:13 pm
[s]
see see~~~ [IMAGE]

Outcast
March 1, 2006, 1:33 pm
Wrong forum mate, and the picture doesn't show.

Swebonny
March 1, 2006, 2:31 pm
why are you posting this link:
http://www.soldatforums.com/K/map

??????????+

Deleted User
March 1, 2006, 2:56 pm
this makes no sense!

edak
March 1, 2006, 9:05 pm
Lock it and kill it.

bja888
March 1, 2006, 9:14 pm
Purple!!

Mikeman
March 2, 2006, 6:21 am
Just learn to use forums :)

The Geologist
March 2, 2006, 8:40 am
Great...we know he messed up his post, now can we all stop spamming the hell out of this forum and do something useful? I'm suprised that a mod didn't have anything useful to say...

jack0061, you need to follow a few easy steps to posting your map on here:

1) Upload your map to a site like m00net or any other uploader. Zip up the map, sceneries, and textures into a .zip file for the ease of those downloading.
2) Take a screenshot (either f4 in game or using the print screen button), and upload that as well.
3) Use the random title format, and you can put up pretty links to the download and overviews. yoururl should be in quotation marks.

If you just want to post a picture of your map, you can get better feedback by posting in the Mapping Discussions part of the forums.

mipit
March 2, 2006, 8:39 pm
and if you want even closer detail but it into a zip file upload it to a website like www.myfilestash.com or anything else then you can post the link to the file on the board and for a pic fress Prntscrn near the top right of your keyboard and that will be pasted to you clipboard. now go to paint and press pasted and make the image smaller by cropping it ( i dont wanna see you background ot taskbar). now save it upload it as before if you want www.myfilestash.com and click the file once uploaded. youll see the adress now cope it and put it like this on a board the adress of you image