( search forums )
Curves [REG]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
mike323
March 2, 2006, 1:04 am
Curves

Drag all files into Custom-Interfaces, it should create a new folder itself.

Enjoy!

[URL]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

rabidhamster
March 2, 2006, 1:09 am
a nice attempt, altough the letters should be a different font.

and yes, i do see that you are using the "Spaz 12" :P

The Geologist
March 2, 2006, 1:55 am
How about a screenshot to see how this looks in game? Because it looks a little big with the solid portions...

mike323
March 2, 2006, 3:04 am
[IMAGE]
The middle bar: Left is jet fuel, right is reload bar, and middle is nades and weapon name.

.Twelve
March 2, 2006, 11:44 pm
Seems a little mixed up.
IMO the ammo should be with the weapon name and the health should be on the left.
And the jets on the right. Makes it less confusing and easier to check.

mike323
March 3, 2006, 12:10 am
Yes, I might switch that. I've just gotten used to it, and the reload bar I don't ever use because i don't use a barat or law or m79 or other ghay weaponry.

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 12:21 am
I dont like it. Looks big, and ugly...
The colors are poopie. Design is poopie..

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 12:53 am
i only dislike the edges, you can't really do anything about that though,

very nice :)
its cool

mike323
March 3, 2006, 2:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by semagaei only dislike the edges, you can't really do anything about that though,

very nice :)
its cool

thx for the feedback. Think it would look a little better with a thin 1px border on the outside of the curves? For the next version I will definately rearange the fire and jet bars.

GAMEOVER
March 8, 2006, 9:26 am
Very modern and very clean which I love but theres something about it that draws me away. Very original and nice interface though.

Drink Bloody Water
March 17, 2006, 1:30 am
 Quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERVery modern and very clean which I love but theres something about it that draws me away. Very original and nice interface though.
Agreement!

Drink Bloody Water
March 17, 2006, 1:31 am
 Quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERVery modern and very clean which I love but theres something about it that draws me away. Very original and nice interface though.
Agreement!