RAWR, where is EBBY and camping carl?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 12:17 pm
talalalalalalalalal where are zeh?

rabidhamster
March 2, 2006, 12:28 pm
silly fool, she posted three days ago!

i'm guessing carl went back to the military.

Chakra`
March 2, 2006, 12:40 pm
Yeah she's gone for good i'm afraid. Not sure how she didn't see it herself, but I basically informed her that you all think of her as a piece of juicy woman-meat and lust after her feminine qualities which are highlighted 10-fold in this male (I say that loosely) dominated environment, as her mere presence almost makes this place seem normal.

At which point she giggled, flipped her hair back, put her index finger on her bottom lip and said in her californian accent "uhhhh, thats like, totally like....weird, ya know? well, Seeya! Loserrrr."

Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 12:45 pm
well.. someone stole grandpah's medisin..

thekingkitty
March 2, 2006, 1:13 pm
well no worries the kitty is here!

Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 1:32 pm
hell.. not for long i hope..

Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 2:14 pm
Lmao, I still see her on AIM. Not as usual on soldat forums though..

-VzX- Silverflame
March 2, 2006, 2:49 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Yeah she's gone for good i'm afraid. Not sure how she didn't see it herself, but I basically informed her that you all think of her as a piece of juicy woman-meat and lust after her feminine qualities which are highlighted 10-fold in this male (I say that loosely) dominated environment, as her mere presence almost makes this place seem normal.

At which point she giggled, flipped her hair back, put her index finger on her bottom lip and said in her californian accent "uhhhh, thats like, totally like....weird, ya know? well, Seeya! Loserrrr."

you all think??? i dont think that at all chakra :'(

Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 3:08 pm
brainupgrade 1.5 imminent crabsticks.exe -> run

Notkeiran
March 2, 2006, 6:55 pm
We still have Drivenunder :). Hi Jess!! :P

karmazon
March 2, 2006, 7:42 pm
e-stalkers

Soulsnipa
March 2, 2006, 8:17 pm
o well we can live w/o em

a-4-year-old
March 2, 2006, 9:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Yeah she's gone for good i'm afraid. Not sure how she didn't see it herself, but I basically informed her that you all think of her as a piece of juicy woman-meat and lust after her feminine qualities which are highlighted 10-fold in this male (I say that loosely) dominated environment, as her mere presence almost makes this place seem normal.

(personal experience)liek omgosh! only like, fat girls, that liek try to be cool talk liek that. just thought you all should know.

i am being serious, only fat girls talk like that.

not kidding.

SuperKill
March 3, 2006, 1:11 am
why the [CENSORED] do you need her anyway?

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 1:24 am
He needs...Sexual Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaling, because he wants that..Feeeeeeeeeeling!

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 1:28 am
Lol, that reminds me of some episode of the Oblongs I was watching. With the little fat girl thinking she was popular lol.

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 12:18 pm
i really dont care about ebby that much, but if carl went back to the army then good luck for him, and 4 year old is right, fat girls do talk like that.

Captain Ben
March 3, 2006, 2:20 pm
Jesus christ! THey've been gone for say, three days? Want to kick up anymore dust?

Chakra`
March 3, 2006, 2:37 pm
Well it's been over 72 hours. Lets call the police.

TheFunktopus
March 3, 2006, 2:43 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HHHwell.. someone stole grandpah's medisin..

Someone stole grandpa's spelling skills, too!

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 3:48 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus Quote:Originally posted by HHHwell.. someone stole grandpah's medisin..

Someone stole grandpa's spelling skills, too!

Grandpa never had them :O

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 4:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Well it's been over 72 hours. Lets call the police.

Go ahead! Call da Po Po! I aint afraid of no Po Po!

-VzX- Silverflame
March 3, 2006, 4:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenJesus christ! THey've been gone for say, three days? Want to kick up anymore dust?

they are just worried captian ben, its a guy thing...lol

Meandor
March 3, 2006, 8:31 pm
I'm sure that if we all contact her privately asking her for cybersex or nekkid pics, she'll be back in no time.

Deleted User
March 3, 2006, 8:44 pm
O KNOW NUT THE FUZZ

a-4-year-old
March 3, 2006, 10:42 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderLol, that reminds me of some episode of the Oblongs I was watching. With the little fat girl thinking she was popular lol.

there are two people like that in my school. omfg this tub of lard of a female was talking to all these skinny chicks (who never talk to me) about her new phone and this guy on AIM and the new ipod.

this other girl looks like a dress up doll with SO MUCH MAKEUP. she looks like a fake-tanned mime *shutters*

Ebby
March 4, 2006, 4:57 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Well it's been over 72 hours. Lets call the police.

The police picked me up at the side of the road. Har har. They dragged me back here, but I didn't go down without a fight.

No, I just wanted to clear up that I'm not through with Soldat, and probably never will be >.>

I've just had a very busy week. Performances, had to finish a crap load of sewing projects, etc. And in between trying to catch up on sleep.
So forgive me for not shooting people and bots. :o (By people I mean milkman dan)

FliesLikeABrick
March 4, 2006, 5:04 am
aka CHAKRA IS A LIAR

peemonkey
March 4, 2006, 5:18 am

Californians > Brits

thekingkitty
March 4, 2006, 6:06 am
asians=smart
kitties=cute
soldat men=pervs
soldat women=non pervs

lets make that clear..

Ebby
March 4, 2006, 6:10 am
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittyasians=smart
kitties=cute
soldat men=pervs
soldat women=non pervs

lets make that clear..

My signature has tits in it...

peemonkey
March 4, 2006, 6:45 am
fake tits.

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 11:01 am
ebby fot soldat DIVA!!! well they have a cs diva why no soldat ones....

oh and king kitty it like this

normal ppl=normal
kitties=:D CUTE AS [CENSORED](but ur an ugly one)
soldat men=obviously ghey or retarded
soldar women= either fat lesbian or a cyber se prostie...

EBBY FOR SOLDAT DIVA and im a

sexi fulla=hyhy

vash763
March 4, 2006, 11:13 am
No.

Zero72
March 4, 2006, 12:34 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old

(personal experience)liek omgosh! only like, fat girls, that liek try to be cool talk liek that. just thought you all should know.

i am being serious, only fat girls talk like that.

not kidding.
Fuh-halse. You should hang around our local high school for a few days.  Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`72lolol

Chakra`
March 4, 2006, 12:41 pm
 Quote:[i]Originally posted by Ebby
My signature has tits in it...

Heh...if anyone else had said that ...

Incidently, yes, I did lie. She has a russian accent.

For anyone who believed a word I said in this thread, please consult one of many various IQ tests available on the internet.

a-4-year-old
March 4, 2006, 2:15 pm
WHERE WHERE WHERE!!!