( search forums )
most annoying moment of my life :!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
thekingkitty
March 3, 2006, 1:31 pm
This happened quite recently and it REALLY annoyed me. I was playing in an N8v server. When i joined i happend to find like 4 people who had "zombie" in their name. I first thought that they were zombie bots. But then i realized that they were infact real people acting like zombies.And what did they keep typing? "ROAR" They typed this crap over and over and over and over and over with no end to it. All 4 of them kept on and on and on and on and on and on typing "ROAR".Though i thought it was quite amusing for a while i decided to join in saying "MEOW" to every "ROAR" they made. This went on for maybe 3 mins (yah it was sortof fun).And then we agreed to stop the roaring and meowing and mooing (yes there were some mooing). BUT yet the 4 zombie people still kept on and on and on typing "ROAR" over and over and over.And after 15 mins i couldnt take it anymore and tried to kick all the zombie people, didnt work. So i decided to ask for an admin, no response. I burst into rage to tell them to "roar to hell" and "i hope you "roar" yourself" and just plainly "shuddup".And what was more annoying is that they acted like zombies, they used chainsaws,and unlike zombies, they always tked their teammates. With all this chaos, i realized i had only ONE choice to make...i left the server...i personaly dont like leaving servers with people i like playing with but them damn zombies made me....stupid zombies...

p.s and yes i could of muted them, but it confuses me when people reply to people i just muted...

Captain Ben
March 3, 2006, 2:43 pm
If it were just you and the four 'zombies' saying 'ROAR' all the time, then I don't think you would have been missing out on alot of interesting conversation.
But anywho, nice work! Way to go showing how immature you can be! :D

Elephant_Hunter
March 3, 2006, 2:47 pm
That's a terribly saddening story. I am deeply touched.

thekingkitty
March 3, 2006, 2:48 pm
its a gift..

person
March 3, 2006, 3:09 pm
You mustn't have had many annoying moments in your life, I see...

-VzX- Silverflame
March 3, 2006, 3:16 pm
didnt you noticed that the "zombies" had a ping.. usually i dont look but who does?

thelag
March 12, 2006, 12:11 pm
ahahahahahahahaha
ahahaha!

Brainsss..

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 2:37 pm
*cough*/mute*cough*