( search forums )
Any way running a server with ISC?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
N1nj@
March 10, 2003, 1:38 am
is there any way for running a server while you have ISC (Internet Sharing Connection) enabled? Both ME and XP have this feature. I am currently using ME and sharing with another computer.

Everytime i want to host...i have to disable the internet sharing connection, so only i can go on internet and the other computer cannot.

so is there anyway of doing this without disabling the ISC function and still hosting a soldat server?

*helps are apprecaite*

sanity
March 10, 2003, 4:35 am
isnt it ICS (Internet Connection Sharing)? [;)]

toadsMoke
March 10, 2003, 11:55 am
ICS is such a pain. may times that stupid windows feature has made me want to throw my computer out the window and just be done with it, BAH! [:P] Okay, first off, ICS sometimes [not always, stupid program...] will auto-enable a firewall. check to see if windows has done that. if the firewall has not been enabled, then find the part of your hdd that has ICS on it and throw it out the window. [or just unistall it] download and install WinRoute, or a program like WinRoute and install that. WinRoute Lite will set itself up for you, but is missing a bunch of the cool features that WinRoute Pro has. you choose which is best for you. if you have any prolems, just come back here.

N1nj@
March 10, 2003, 3:48 pm
can you give me step by step or talk to me on Msn/AIM/ICQ ?

MSN: k1ll3r_1@hotmail.com
AIM: sp33dyn1nja

because i sux at networking stuff

N1nj@
March 24, 2003, 4:01 am
is there any oter way for htis?

DNA.styx
March 24, 2003, 1:03 pm
try google

N1nj@
March 31, 2003, 5:09 am
didint help...