Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Apps
rainrider
March 4, 2006, 2:52 pm
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Changes in 0.01d:
-- prg/interface --
+ Color picker (ctrl+click on pixel)
+ Possiblement of changing and basic editing language ($application_path\lang\*.ini)

-- interface --
~ Weapons have been at last sorted

Changes in 0.01c:
-- prg/interface --
+ Basic graphic editing option
+ Exporting weapons bitmaps
~ Fixed INFINITE (unsigned floating point)

Changes in 0.01b:
-- prg/interface --
+ Settings dialog
+ Possiblement of turning off asking about saving for each event
+ Game path option (if it is setted, auto switching path in open and save dialogs on program run)
+ Percentage differences (click on 'Diff.:' text to view toggle percent/value)
+ Average of differences
+ Saving X and Y position of window
+ Possiblement of loading single weapons data from .ini's found in $game_path and $application_path\custom_sets
~ Random multiplier when randomizing damage
~ Sometimes (about 1 per 10 clicks) randomize outputs negative value

-- interface --
~ Differences now have pluses and minuses
~ Loading .BMPs from game path first, if file doesn`t exists in $game_path\interface-gfx\guns then load from $application_path\guns
~ Icons glowing under cursor
~ More contrast for exit icon ;)

http://rrhp.info/download/weapons_architect.rar

DePhille
March 4, 2006, 3:24 pm
Very nice program, I think I'll be downloading it soon so I can look up the weapons.ini more efficient in the weapon balance discussion.

Grtz , DePhille

Sneaky Bstard
March 4, 2006, 3:30 pm
troopers is better 8)

Pero
March 4, 2006, 3:37 pm
troopers owns this i a gree gogo troops!

Vid3o
March 4, 2006, 4:19 pm
Troopers pwns this.

Mate
March 4, 2006, 4:20 pm
Rainrider that's whine troopera's 1 pwns!

Zuppilo
March 4, 2006, 4:20 pm
troopers best

Rune
March 4, 2006, 4:21 pm
I think trooper's is nicer 'cause it got a few more features. Don't care what such a small application is coded in.

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 4:47 pm
Lol, it looks like a nice interface and looks usefull.
To avoid all these comments, try looking at other fan apps like this and making yours better by putting more effort and ideas into it.

DePhille
March 4, 2006, 4:59 pm
I cannot moderate this category but if I could there'd surely be some topics deleted.
Please give a more constructive comment than "troopers best" , if the rules were to be applied 100% strict half of you should recieve a warning.

Grtz , DePhille

FliesLikeABrick
March 4, 2006, 5:03 pm
Sneaky [CENSORED], Pero, Vid3o, Mate, and Zuppilo, this is your first warning to all of you for posting garbage in a thread like this. Your comments contribute nothing and do nothing but show how much you like to get the shaft from trooper.... keep that stuff in your private life guys.

aka don't spam.

blackhawk
March 4, 2006, 5:12 pm
not bad , but you say , tr00p's one is crap , but nobody did say that you're proggy is crap ... [font=Tahoma]

Crap . -.-'

blackhawk
March 4, 2006, 5:13 pm
sorry for the [font=Tahoma]
:)

mar77a
March 4, 2006, 6:47 pm
Use the edit button.

Did anyone actually check that Sneaky, Pero, Vid3o, Mate, and Zuppilo is not the same guy?

Very nice rainrider, what did you code this with?

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 6:52 pm
mar77a LOL :D:D:D

You can find 'em all at IRC :)

rainrider
March 4, 2006, 8:54 pm
I know that i made crap. But crap in 5 hours. And I don't wanna keep copying good ideas from other programs. If tr00per made better, k, use his app with his tools (and with crappy interface). I'll add exporting to html etc only if tr00per will say here that i can copy his idea. I won't do any plagiarism.

Mar77a: Borland Cpp Builder, 417 lines of code. I'll release of course the sources to let all nerds and half-nerds modifying it, but that later.

mar77a
March 4, 2006, 9:09 pm
rainraider, im just curious to see what languages/compilers are used to build Win32 apps, im not interested in the source.

troopera
March 4, 2006, 9:11 pm
Your program is pretty nice, and I'd use it if I haven't made my own. But

Quote: not bad , but you say , tr00p's one is crap , but nobody did say that you're proggy is crap ... [font=Tahoma]

Crap . -.-'

As he said, no one said that your program sucks, I agree with blackhawk, and you're the one who started flaming my application

Quote:(and with crappy interface)
 Quote: troopers coded his crap in vb6 and it has irregular interface

btw
I have 497 lines
- with VB (but does it really matter? "Meganerds: ahaha i have more lines than you do" loool) :D:D

btwbtw your program isn't a crap :)

rainrider
March 4, 2006, 9:24 pm
Nah, noone said but _i_ know that if someone made better app (more people use it) then my suck. The cause and the result ._.
Yeah, you made better and more functions (compare etc) and i can't add it now couse it would be a plagiarism. But i'm sincere (maybe that's my boorish language) and i have to say that i got better interface than your.
Sry for flaming you in first post (removed it). That really was boorish. But no sorry for flaming your interface ;)

Sneaky Bstard
March 4, 2006, 9:35 pm
you guys should collaborate and make a super featured, superinterface mega program !

Pero
March 4, 2006, 9:39 pm
yes i totally agree even though trooper is far superiour (still love your soldat manager thingy rainrider)

GluLm
March 5, 2006, 1:11 am
Nice work Rainrider, as usual you make cool programs.
I'd rather use your weapon architect actually, I like the interface better.
Also I think you could add some kind of span bar under each values or something like that. It'd be easier to visualize what changes you actually do to the default value. Shouldn't be too hard to implement for you right? Well it's just a thought. :)
Good application, I'll treasure it.

mar77a
March 5, 2006, 1:21 am
They cant collaborate cause they code in different languages and compilers.

troopera
March 5, 2006, 9:54 am
 Quote:+ Percentage differences (click on 'Diff.:' text to view toggle percent/value)

a.k.a plagiarism

Quote:I won't do any plagiarism.
 Quote:it would be a plagiarism

8P

rainrider
March 5, 2006, 10:40 am
Troopera ehe, sure.. maybe plagiarism = all weapon editors made after First Weapon Editor? Percentage isn't function. So it isn't plagiarism. For me plagiarism would be copying exporting to html and comparing weapons functions.

troopera
March 5, 2006, 11:06 am
hihihi no prob 8)

DIMENSIONAL-FLUX
May 26, 2006, 4:38 am
hahaha