( search forums )
ok lets all get along
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
thekingkitty
March 4, 2006, 4:25 pm
Now I think there is some disliking among forum members, is there? And if there is, please post it here to address it..

damnnation
March 4, 2006, 4:32 pm
i hope you die
well, no actually, i just want you to stop acting like a little child, and stop posting meaningless crap, oce in a wile it's ok, IF there also is something usefull in it, but not always

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 4:36 pm
Wow, you guys need to get out. Smell the air. Ride a bicycle! =D

thekingkitty
March 4, 2006, 4:37 pm
damnation i post usefull stuff in the "give usefull things" forums and non usefull stuff in the "we dont give a [CENSORED] what you type" forum (bashpit)..... just search around in my posts you'll find some , i am not like this in the other parts of the forums.

I broke my bicycle :(

DeMonIc
March 4, 2006, 5:42 pm
thekingkitty would you [CENSORED]ing stop whoring attention all the time? We really don't give a [CENSORED], a flying [CENSORED] even. All you do is post meaningless stuff, wherever you post, I have yet to seen anything usefull by you. You are worse than DT, atleast he tried to make sense ( even though he always failed horribly ) but you're not even trying.

Most forum newbies start making sense after a month of being here. Atleast they used to. The newer generation, which you are a great example of, is nothing but a legion of cock-mongling piss crusaders, who fap to the replies their thread gets. Either change or go to 4chan, where the likes of you are welcome ( or eaten. Both would suffice ).

damnnation
March 4, 2006, 5:46 pm
i thinkDeMonic and i have the same thoughts...

The Geologist
March 4, 2006, 6:35 pm
Damn straight Demonic. Preach on.

Chakra`
March 4, 2006, 7:07 pm
Sorry Demonics, i'm taking the limelight and going a step up. In audio format.

http://ircquotes.blaffnet.de/gyrating.wma ....the kind of people we don't welcome.

The Geologist
March 4, 2006, 7:11 pm
Technically when there are two parties, only one can be the majority -_-

That you narrating, you sexy beast? And what about that guitar? Very nice musical accompanyment, even if it is a voice over.

Chakra`
March 4, 2006, 7:16 pm
Well, yeah ¬_¬ .... but I meant they're the main two 'factors'. Ya bastad.

(oh yeah, tune playing in the backround was Fun Lovin' Criminals - I can't get with That (schmoove Version), found on their first album 'Come Find Yourself')

http://chakra.u13.net/gyrating.mp3 ..."wheres the mp3 version? i can't play this wma crap on linux" Bricks said to me.

a-4-year-old
March 4, 2006, 11:56 pm
get off the weed.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 12:13 am
proneesh

thekingkitty
March 5, 2006, 1:33 am
 Quote:thekingkitty would you ing stop whoring attention all the time? We really don't give a , a flying even. All you do is post meaningless stuff, wherever you post, I have yet to seen anything usefull by you. You are worse than DT, atleast he tried to make sense ( even though he always failed horribly ) but you're not even trying.

Most forum newbies start making sense after a month of being here. Atleast they used to. The newer generation, which you are a great example of, is nothing but a legion of cock-mongling piss crusaders, who fap to the replies their thread gets. Either change or go to 4chan, where the likes of you are welcome ( or eaten. Both would suffice ).
Demonic i dont know where your getting i'm posting meaningless crap,OH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE "LAST PERSON TO POST" thread fad. SURREEE i posted my [CENSORED] there, but so did others, so did others.Are You stuck on that?I used the polls in the bashpit to find the best bashpit member (camping carl won hands down), until they were taken away, have you seen the other polls there? "Whats your favorite drink?", "Whats your favorite color?". Oh but maybe when i used the polls unwisely on the "Test your stuff here" forum, I knowledge that i did use them in a stupid way, but those were my first 2 topics there, its not like i been doing it for ages...(i probably wont post anymore topics there)

I post stupid crap in certain areas (which some are readable), and i post good crap in certain areas.

So how about you look at me in a diffrent light, lets get some milk, and enjoy the forums...

Chakra no matter what you say your still awsome because your still Chakra

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 3:25 am
i always thought i was the worst member..im ring to chnge now

frogboy
March 5, 2006, 5:09 am
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittyDemonic i dont know where your getting i'm posting meaningless crap,OH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE "LAST PERSON TO POST" thread fad.

...have you actually read any of your posts? You talk more [CENSORED] than the whole of #soldat.forums combined.

Captain Ben
March 5, 2006, 5:26 am
why must we fight :( = 99% of all of KingKitty's [CENSORED]ty useless posts.
That's all I really think of when I see youe name now and I usually just skip over whatever you've written.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 6:28 am
i eat my own skin.....wait what?

thekingkitty
March 5, 2006, 8:20 am
 Quote:why must we fight :( = 99% of all of KingKitty's ty useless posts.
That's all I really think of when I see youe name now and I usually just skip over whatever you've written.then you dont have a [CENSORED]'s clue about me..

frogboy
March 5, 2006, 9:11 am
Then he obviously skipped over the rest of your [CENSORED]ty useless posts.

thekingkitty
March 5, 2006, 9:36 am
froboy stop being frogboy

Captain Ben
March 5, 2006, 10:10 am
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboyThen he obviously skipped over the rest of your [CENSORED]ty useless posts.

MOOLAH FOR FROGBOY

thekingkitty
March 5, 2006, 12:13 pm
i'm trying to sort this out with the kitty haters, but seems no one wants to resolve the problem that is going on, and instead want to talk trash and point fingers , that is a shame, i actually thought you guys were better than that... (except Chakra, he is still the bomb..)

Chakra`
March 5, 2006, 12:40 pm
Look, guv...its like this.

People come to these forums to talk, share, educate and humour one another, much like any community. Those that can be appreciated - such as myself and a few others - share qualities that you and numerous other bash-pitters do not. Wit, humour, and intelligence.

Now you can post as much crap as you like in the bashpit, and try to find a little following of like minded people to relay to you in a similar light-hearted manner, but don't expect a welcome wagon for it. People earn respect around here in a different way, and people lose it in the Bash Pit.

thekingkitty
March 5, 2006, 12:59 pm
If the bashpit is as bad as you say it is, then why not just get rid of it? I'm not too hung over it..

See people? Chakra is wise unlike some people..

Chakra`
March 5, 2006, 1:10 pm
quite simply, because others like you who enjoy this little hovel in the forum would whine their freaking ass off.

Otherwise, gladly.

thekingkitty
March 5, 2006, 2:51 pm
i probably would whine :e. Nice chatting with the almighty Chakra..I think the issue has been clearly shown, or something like that...

Captain Ben
March 7, 2006, 6:08 am
Would you like to suck anymore cock?

thekingkitty
March 7, 2006, 8:03 am
 Quote:Would you like to suck anymore cock?
Captain Ben shame on you for reviving this topic for you own sick fantasies..

frogboy
March 7, 2006, 8:09 am
He has a point.

"Chakra is wise", "almighty Chakra", "Chakra no matter what you say your still awsome because your still Chakra", "(except Chakra, he is still the bomb..)"... from this thread alone.

thekingkitty
March 7, 2006, 8:32 am
But Chakra is..its a proven fact thats he's the almighty one..now leave this thread to die please...

Captain Ben
March 7, 2006, 11:49 am
BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN PROVEN WRONG (again :/) AND THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE CHAKRA INSIDE OF YOU?!

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 12:05 pm
its like every second post I see in the bashpit is yours and I tend to skip over them too.
and you should let the "last man to post thing" die as you stand for over 50% of the posts in that thread

Echo_Trail
March 7, 2006, 12:40 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Look, guv...
... People earn respect around here in a different way, and people lose it in the Bash Pit.

Haha... That's a good one Chak! :D

Really kitty. I don't mind you as much as the fellahs above appearently do, but i still think you have a total overuse of the bashpit. I mean, there's nothing wrong with spammin the bashpit every now and then. there's a reason why it doesn't raise your postcount, right? But this happens every single day!

That "story threat! It's got like a billion posts to it, and half of it is yours. All i'm saying is, maybe you should cut the spamming some slack.

Oh, and a little piece of advice. Do not evah nevah draw public attention to these kindo things. The forum just isn't ready for that.. as you can see.
Thank you, echo_trail

thekingkitty
March 7, 2006, 1:30 pm
maybe, but then again i just like to talk and interact with people (i'm a chatty fellow):/ oh wells..i'm done arguing (i have learned many wise things from teh great Chakra)some people dig me, some people dont, i'll move on.., nappy time..

small tiny little edit: see some people dig me, while others dont..

another very short little edit:You know what silver guy? You seemed to want to start an arguement even when theres no arguement to start anymore :/....just let me be,let me...

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 1:32 pm
Actually, kingkitty never bothers me.

-VzX- Silverflame
March 7, 2006, 2:58 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboyThen he obviously skipped over the rest of your [CENSORED]ty useless posts.

hell yea frogboy!!! btw, thekingkitty.....please use your time to post useful info instead of [CENSORED]ing whoring the forum...even i have time on my hands and i dont post crap like yours... (OMG my first censored word ^_^ )

Chakra`
March 7, 2006, 10:32 pm
Ya ever considered IRC, KingKitty? You seem to treat this place a bit like a chatroom, which is where you're going wrong really. S'worth looking into ... quite a soldat community on the quakenet servers.

thekingkitty
March 8, 2006, 7:42 am
I love irc, but i get confused on how to get to quakenet, i tried and tried, yet no hope, i even tried the tutorials, but it just confused me more..i am a interpersonal learner..

tiny small stupid edit:my age is around 13-16(not gunna give my real age you pervs)...is that considered young?Oh and i know alot of these peeps here are like 14 and 15 :/ oh wells..

Swarmer
March 8, 2006, 8:20 am
Guys be nice to KingKitty. I think he is in the younger age group on these boards, and these boards are for all Soldat players. Be nice, we all acted silly when we were younger. I think we act weirder now, honestly, but we just know what kind of weirdness to expect.

Chakra`
March 8, 2006, 1:04 pm
Hmm...adult-only section of the forum ....hmm

Yeah. Quakenet guv. I assume you have MIRC? Just load mIRC, press alt+E , click 'Quakenet' as IRC Network, select an irc server, then connect to it. Rest is a piece of piss if you know at least a little about IRC.

a-4-year-old
March 8, 2006, 4:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FluffyActually, kingkitty never bothers me.

nobody bothers me, ironic that i bother most people.

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 11:06 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Look, guv...its like this.

People come to these forums to talk, share, educate and humour one another, much like any community. Those that can be appreciated - such as myself and a few others - share qualities that you and numerous other bash-pitters do not. Wit, humour, and intelligence.

Now you can post as much crap as you like in the bashpit, and try to find a little following of like minded people to relay to you in a similar light-hearted manner, but don't expect a welcome wagon for it. People earn respect around here in a different way, and people lose it in the Bash Pit.

pretty hard to earn respect when %99 of the forum wont even give u a chance to earn it....

n00bface
March 8, 2006, 11:26 pm
no it's pretty easy actually. i bet i could create a troll account today and have it spam up the bashpit for a few weeks straight and then have people eating out of my hand a few more weeks later!

actually when i first joined the forums all i did was spam, i made about 100 posts in a day i think. i replied to every single post in general discussions with nonsense! and just look at me now, everybody respects me!!!!!

another success story is melba. he is one of the greatest people in the soldat UNIWORLD, and when he first came to these forums he was typing like a pseudo-nigger and spamming the bash pit with references to his animated wheelchair avatar. but now he is one of the wise and intelligent ones!

Chakra`
March 8, 2006, 11:32 pm
No one gets a chance guv. Thats life.

.....scary ain't it? ...wooooooooooOOOOooooooooooo... *spooky hand movement*

Deleted User
March 9, 2006, 1:30 am
n00bface said nigger............

Swarmer
March 9, 2006, 10:19 am
How to become respected:
1) Dont spam
2) GRAMMOR
3) Use these extra commas and periods i have laying around: .,.,..,..,.,...,,,.,,,,.,.,.,..,.,.
4) and an 'e'. I have an 'e'. E
5) spell check
6) HAVE CONTENT IN POSTS
7) send PayPal money to me

-VzX- Silverflame
March 9, 2006, 2:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Hmm...adult-only section of the forum ....hmm

Yeah. Quakenet guv. I assume you have MIRC? Just load mIRC, press alt+E , click 'Quakenet' as IRC Network, select an irc server, then connect to it. Rest is a piece of piss if you know at least a little about IRC.

hehehe i hear a brainstorm out of your head chakra!!! something that is a good thing i hope