March 4, 2006, 4:56 pm
Lol, this guy seriously is paranoid...

[URL]

Mothafix
March 4, 2006, 5:04 pm
Should we call 911?

lithium
March 4, 2006, 5:21 pm
I can't understand people who get so frustrated over games.

Liber_Lupus
March 4, 2006, 6:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by lithiumI can't understand people who get so frustrated over games.

I can't understand people who can't tell that he's acting.

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 6:50 pm
Well DUHH hes acting. Its just funny to watch anyways, cuz its a renactment..

The Geologist
March 4, 2006, 6:54 pm
Me thinks this is becoming a new trend for losers and attention [CENSORED]s.

rabidhamster
March 4, 2006, 6:57 pm
wow, he sucks at acting.

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 7:03 pm
What do you mean Geo?...

The Geologist
March 4, 2006, 7:15 pm
Did you see the three other "angry gamer" videos on that site? In addition to the other topics created about angry gamer videos (with different videos). Dunno..just seems like any chump with an anger problem and an xbox can get his 15 minutes by showing the world how pathetic he can be while acting angry and screaming at a television.

Meh..maybe I'm mistaken. Perhaps there have always been this many angry gamer videos and topics to mock them. ^_^

Deleted User
March 4, 2006, 7:16 pm
Lol, the other one I once saw was about CS.. and some person that kept blocking the way or something Lol.

But yeah.. its amusing.

Melba
March 4, 2006, 9:36 pm
hehehe

"DOUBLE KILL!! DOUBLE KILL!! DOUBLE!! OH FUUUUCK" keke

lithium
March 4, 2006, 10:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupus Quote:Originally posted by lithiumI can't understand people who get so frustrated over games.

I can't understand people who can't tell that he's acting.

I realize that he's acting, having seen countless other videos in the same vein, but I know people who actually get close to that state when they play games.

a-4-year-old
March 4, 2006, 11:41 pm
he is reinacting me playing soldat but with halo

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 12:20 am
ahahahaha when i get shot i scream

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 12:36 am

You know, When I play soldat, I tend to scream the f-word alot or "goddamnit" crap like that...

If my parents are home, I mutter it :D

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 12:58 am
Lol, if I get like killed by like nothing.
You know.. when it lags... and it doesnt say how you died.

I like shutter and like raise my mouse in a tempt to yank it out or something.. but I calm down and keep playing lol.

Jello
March 5, 2006, 6:14 am
Hahaha, I always give my computer the middle finger. Didn't know anyone else did it...it always seemed kind of silly.

frogboy
March 5, 2006, 6:51 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistMe thinks this is becoming a new trend for losers and attention [CENSORED]s.
[CENSORED]KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! [CENSORED] YOU!!!! YOU [CENSORED] YOU ARE [CENSORED] YOU [CENSORED]!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU [CENSORED] [CENSORED]ING [CENSORED] HEAD!! STARTEN DAS SPIEL!!!!!!

Captain Ben
March 5, 2006, 7:10 am
I swear under my breath while playing SSBM... GANONDORF IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERPOWERED!!

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 8:13 am
Mortal Kombat [CENSORED]s me off

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 4:20 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenI swear under my breath while playing SSBM... GANONDORF IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERPOWERED!!

[offtopic]No he's not, I can kick his ass no problem :P (I like playing as him too)

By the way...

LUIGI FTW!!!!![/offtopic]

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 4:27 pm
Nah, Falco totally pwns.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 5:49 pm
yay page 2 ultimate

Swarmer
March 5, 2006, 6:03 pm
Last time I got pissed off at Soldat I took out my real chainsaw and executed my gradeschool. And some domesticated animals.

Jello
March 5, 2006, 11:35 pm
It happens.

a-4-year-old
March 6, 2006, 2:20 am
 Quote:Originally posted by SwarmerLast time I got pissed off at Soldat I took out my real chainsaw and executed my gradeschool. And some domesticated animals.

same for me but a magnum.

?
March 6, 2006, 3:01 pm
I sometimes curse when I play MOHAA and can't find the one friggin machine gunner that killed me before.... or with freedom fighters when I can't find any sniper rifle ammo or my recruits start running off and just scatter... but really I hardly ever get mad enough to curse at a game... just say "wa.. I.. friggin... screw this ill watch a movie!"

a-4-year-old
March 6, 2006, 8:54 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ?I sometimes curse when I play MOHAA and can't find the one friggin machine gunner that killed me before.... or with freedom fighters when I can't find any sniper rifle ammo or my recruits start running off and just scatter... but really I hardly ever get mad enough to curse at a game... just say "wa.. I.. friggin... screw this ill watch a movie!"

metal of honor allied assault sucks

Liber_Lupus
March 6, 2006, 10:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old Quote:Originally posted by #8224;I sometimes curse when I play MOHAA and can't find the one friggin machine gunner that killed me before.... or with freedom fighters when I can't find any sniper rifle ammo or my recruits start running off and just scatter... but really I hardly ever get mad enough to curse at a game... just say "wa.. I.. friggin... screw this ill watch a movie!"

metal of honor allied assault sucks

Your signature sucks, your name sucks, your avatar sucks, your moustache sucks, your whole life sucks.