( search forums )
Something to say about Soldat...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Silent Soldier
March 4, 2006, 9:47 pm
I have quit it.

Yes, I've decided this. I couldn't take it anymore.
I've played this game since the version 1.05b so it's been about 3,5 years ago I started this. I've always loved playing this, I really enjoyed it, but, yes, I'm gone.
You all may forget this, I've left this small world of an 2D-action game. I'm playing nowadays airsoft and most of my time & money goes there, also I need to live real life and school. Well, shortly, thanks, I had lots of fun during this, greets for the mates, thank you, Marcinkowski. So long & thanks for all the fish.

I'm not coming back. I'll not change my mind. I'm not here anymore. I'll not see your posts.

Mothafix
March 4, 2006, 10:22 pm
Nuuu do not leave uus :(:(:( oh btw bye bye

Echo_Trail
March 4, 2006, 11:01 pm
Oh mercy.. Just because the clan [CENSORED]ed up and all, don't mean you have to quit. You've been doing these clan things for a long time, right? Maybe you should just play a little on the "single" way. Who knows, you might actually enjoy soldat again!

Anyway, i'm sorry to actually see you leave Soldat. You're a dear friend, so i hope you'll be back sometime! Even though you say you won't..

?
March 4, 2006, 11:18 pm
clans aren't fun, I've been in them and lead one... not fun at all

a-4-year-old
March 4, 2006, 11:27 pm
bye.

Echo_Trail
March 4, 2006, 11:40 pm
I don't know, ?.. They can be! If ppl really are into it, it's fun. I'm currentlu leader of CE, and i'm having a great time.

karmazon
March 4, 2006, 11:54 pm
clans aren't fun

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 12:09 am
 Quote:Originally posted by karmazonclans aren't fun

frogboy
March 5, 2006, 12:27 am
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

peemonkey
March 5, 2006, 12:39 am
They all come back.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 1:32 am
Clans are fun...

Captain Ben
March 5, 2006, 1:47 am
I'm kind of disappointed. Mercy, why didn't yuo post Lemon Party links again?

Keron Cyst
March 5, 2006, 5:51 am
 Quote:Originally posted by dascoo Quote:Originally posted by karmazonclans aren't fun
Aye.

Milkman Dan
March 5, 2006, 6:09 am
SWITCHING TO NEW ISP - MAKING PEOPLE THINK I'M GONE BUT I'M ACTUALLY NOT

TheFunktopus
March 5, 2006, 7:08 am
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboy:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thekingkitty
March 5, 2006, 8:25 am
 Quote:I have quit it.

Yes, I've decided this. I couldn't take it anymore.
I've played this game since the version 1.05b so it's been about 3,5 years ago I started this. I've always loved playing this, I really enjoyed it, but, yes, I'm gone.
You all may forget this, I've left this small world of an 2D-action game. I'm playing nowadays airsoft and most of my time & money goes there, also I need to live real life and school. Well, shortly, thanks, I had lots of fun during this, greets for the mates, thank you, Marcinkowski. So long & thanks for all the fish.

I'm not coming back. I'll not change my mind. I'm not here anymore. I'll not see your posts.
So long, and thanks for all the fish..

Lord Jaws
March 5, 2006, 12:42 pm
Aaw man, sorry goy gonna leave.

And clans can be fun, if they work the right way, its just a lot of work.

Yukwunhang
March 5, 2006, 1:31 pm
*DANCE*

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 1:59 pm
No mercy dont do it awww. Im airsofting too btw.Good luck to life i never forget you :'(

-VzX- Silverflame
March 5, 2006, 7:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailI don't know, ?.. They can be! If ppl really are into it, it's fun. I'm currentlu leader of CE, and i'm having a great time.

Same thing here with -VzX-!!! i am the leader there...it was dead for some time (just me by myself) and i resurrected it and its so cool to feel that you are doing something good :P

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 7:49 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyThey all come back.

Alamo
March 6, 2006, 1:12 am
i don't know what clans are all about...
plus, i haven't really known you - it's sad to see someone leave though.

a-4-year-old
March 6, 2006, 2:05 am
small clans are fun, they are like a clubhouse where you know everyone and all play together!

(get your mind out of the gutter)

Zero72
March 6, 2006, 5:54 am
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old(get your mind out of the gutter)
Didn't I just see you in another thread claiming to be the only non-perverted male on the forum?

Ok
March 6, 2006, 10:06 am
Who are you? :/ And why are you making such a drama out of this?
I mean, quitting soldat is a good thing, not a bad thing.

a-4-year-old
March 6, 2006, 8:51 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Zero72 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old(get your mind out of the gutter)
Didn't I just see you in another thread claiming to be the only non-perverted male on the forum?

only as sick as you make it -_-

DAMN YOU [CENSORED]ING WORDING!

its like an excluseive club where everyone knows each other ok? got that?

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 9:42 am
Cu MercyM :'(