( search forums )
Its Ridiculous! (im Serious)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 3:44 am
I recon its ridiculous how people behave in soldat Seriously!
its like since i dont know any privates i go on publics and when i go on -.- the majority of people that whine moan go psycho over nothing!

I know this has been discussed many times before but I really want to put a end to this ridiculous behavor! I like join a server and pretty much strait away people are going Cheater!! Hacker!! Unfair!! and Im like "well is it fair that you whine over nothing?" like there might be a few on publics who dont go OMFG U HACKER or OMFG OMFG EVEN UP TEAM ALL PRO VS NOOB and again CAN I GET A NEW TEAM?!? and even people who dont say that are nearly virtualy impossible to find!

Ive basicly jsut explained the "Newer" players now goes to the pure [CENSORED]s.

Since half the time I score bad and some dude thats winning will go HAHA citA noob LEAVE!! and im like dude everybodys got a right to play on this server(well maybe apart from hackers) and hes like nah not noobs tho and all i say is "we have all been a noob think about it" and then they change subject and normaly insult ur family or some thing.

Seriously its wrecking soldat!

ok so the f4gs...the tards......now for hmmm lets see HACKERS!

[CENSORED]ing [CENSORED]house hackers ruining the game for everyone and when you say dude stop they go PSYCHO!! They obviously dont understand what others feel like i mean its nto a good example for new players since they will say hmmm most people do why not me and then they get one its auto advitises and then you got bout 300+ hackers.Really thats all i got to say about those hacker scumbags.

the Psycho,crazy,retards!

Obviously one of the most funniest and then again mose unpleasent people to play with.they start insulting you cos you dont swich team or you cap or if you even kill them.Im 12 (13 tomorow) and most of us 12 yr olds act like that...trust me ingame i dont i dont realyl see a poin of insulting somebody becuase i think that shot was unfair or they dont even up teams.

Discuss your feelings about this kind of behavor.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 3:50 am
alrighty... and how does that make you feel?

meh, get over it...

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 4:28 am
UNSUBSCRIBE!*

*from life

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 5:13 am
Welcome to the internet.

Jello
March 5, 2006, 5:39 am
Leo's. Leo's. Leo's. The saving grace of public servers. GO find out for yourself.

MWTBDLTR
March 5, 2006, 6:32 am
yea basically either get over it, or get over it. Its the internet and people think *oh, im probiably never gonna see anyone here agian, i might as well be a little [CENSORED] and piss them off*

reckon
March 5, 2006, 6:47 am
Off topic: its reckon, not recon.
On topic: Welcome to the internet.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 8:06 am
 Quote:Originally posted by reckonOff topic: its reckon, not recon.

thats been said a million times trust me its old boring and hagish u [CENSORED]ing man hoe

Ok
March 5, 2006, 8:23 am
You managed to ignore this one?
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=31827

I'l give you a tip, for life in general, if you want something, and you don't really care how you get it, you just want to get it, you look for someone that already started it and join efforts with him rather than start on your own, could save you LOTS of efforts.

However, if you want to be recognized , or just blow off some steam feel free to write more posts like this.

Leo
March 5, 2006, 8:26 am
 Quote:Originally posted by JelloLeo's. Leo's. Leo's. The saving grace of public servers. GO find out for yourself.

Thank you, we try :)

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 8:41 am
aww so sad i get 400+ ping on leos,it sounds good to :(

Leo
March 5, 2006, 8:44 am
wow! where you live ?

Zero72
March 5, 2006, 8:58 am
 Quote:Originally posted by MuffinWelcome to the internet.
Precisely what I was going to say.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 9:19 am
/mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute /mute

Problem solved. At least... it's what I do to the guys in .:BAM:. whenever I see them. Their whining in R/S servers annoys/disturbs me.

edit: Revo hack should come back. I love being able to spot out hackers just to Barret them as a hunting sport.

edit2: better yet, I like shooting them with Rugers. Ruger hunting rifles... hahahaha.

Rune
March 5, 2006, 10:05 am
#soldat.gather

Alamo
March 5, 2006, 10:15 am
And I'm still yearning for /muteall

Swarmer
March 5, 2006, 10:43 am
Lol, i was going to say "welcome to the internet" too. Turns out 3 people already said it.

This isnt unique to soldat. every online community can get childish.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 11:11 am
Welcome to the internet.

FAKE EDIT: Oh damn, beat me. 4 times.

Spoot
March 5, 2006, 11:34 am
/ENDLIFE ?

Chakra`
March 5, 2006, 11:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by AlamoAnd I'm still yearning for /muteall

One step ahead of you guv. I got two copies of soldat installed ...one with chat working, the other with it completely off. Console_Show=0 in the soldat.ini , baby.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 11:48 am
Yeah the leos servers is the best servers EVER!

reckon
March 5, 2006, 5:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by citA Quote:Originally posted by reckonOff topic: its reckon, not recon.

thats been said a million times trust me its old boring and hagish u [CENSORED]ing man hoe

It was only said once before, and I was merely agreeing with the before poster.
Also, whats with all the angst? Thats what you get for listening to disturbed.

Deleted User
March 5, 2006, 5:27 pm
U13 Server is the best.

Though, Id love to see some noob call me a hacker for owning him. =]
Sadly, noones done that yet. I gotta go into like really noob servers, I guess.

Swarmer
March 5, 2006, 5:47 pm
/wrists

Urban Orange
March 5, 2006, 5:55 pm
Sorry to burst your bubble but that's pretty much how it is in every online multiplayer game. People act like dumbasses. They can't help it. You just have to learn how to deal with it. Hopefully, you won't be shocked or surprised if you play another multiplayer game and you get slammed with the same problem you currently have.

Taxi Driver
March 7, 2006, 5:00 am
I stick to the public servers, and it wasn't really that big of a deal until recently. Some jank hacker that goes by 're-done-dant' joins literally 3/4 of the games I play. Some sort of speed hack bullcrap.

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 5:27 am
yes but sodlat is the worst at it.....actully....im gonna uninstall untill next version(no that wont help at all but it will let the [CENSORED] comunitity out)

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 7:12 am
jezuz, your whiny citA

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 7:14 am
jesus ur n'zure flame

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 2:55 am
 Quote:Originally posted by citAaww so sad i get 400+ ping on leos,it sounds good to :(

Hey, thats nothing compared to the 2000 ping I get. I last about 5 minutes on there before a ping kick :(
If you want a server thats fun, insane and pretty empty, look for (WM)Dezonus Devastation

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 5:54 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Dezonus Quote:Originally posted by citAaww so sad i get 400+ ping on leos,it sounds good to :(

Hey, thats nothing compared to the 2000 ping I get. I last about 5 minutes on there before a ping kick :(
If you want a server thats fun, insane and pretty empty, look for (WM)Dezonus Devastation

i'll look for it......now can we let ths thread burn and die :)