( search forums )
Here's my mod, made for zombie CTF
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
HYPERFUNKBOT
March 6, 2006, 2:49 am
This weapons.ini is designed for Zombie CTF. Play it on a CTF map against LOTS of boogiemen bots armed with chainsaws. Designed for Realistic mode, no grenades, no powerups, no stationary guns, no spas12, no ruger (there is a bug in soldat where bots will walk up to you and then go prone and sit there reving their chainsaws doing nothing waiting for you to shoot them if you have the ruger out), no barret (there is a bug in soldat where bots will walk up to you and then go prone and sit there reving their chainsaws doing nothing waiting for you to shoot them if you have barret out), no M79. Basically makes the guns really explosive.
[IMAGE]
[URL]

darkmatie
March 6, 2006, 7:13 pm
can we use any guns to play with?...
never heard of the zombie bug, and use real zombies, not boogie men lol(in description, not screen, and arent zombies green-blue'ish xD )

Brillmongo
March 6, 2006, 9:01 pm
I don't see what's wrong with the default weapons mod, or any other WM, when dealing with zombies, it's just as much fun :D

And FFS, don't upload bmp's, save your image as a png or jpg and then upload it.

HYPERFUNKBOT
March 6, 2006, 11:24 pm
Nothing WRONG with default weapons mod, or any other, it's just that this is just me trying to give the non-zombies more of a chance, but still be fun.

edak
March 7, 2006, 9:15 pm
so it's a bloodfest?

your nickname HURS my eyes.

Deleted User
March 10, 2006, 5:16 am
this is stupid.

punisher31
March 10, 2006, 6:34 am
nothing much changed, everyone can make that weapon.ini file how HE want and that bug in your mod is [CENSORED]ing!! [CENSORED]ing [CENSORED]ing!! sucks

HYPERFUNKBOT
March 10, 2006, 1:14 pm
shrug, I got much better reactions from people online.