( search forums )
DUDES!!??? why??
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 6:27 am
Guys ever since i joined this forum all ive had from u is horrible atitude why??? what i have to do to get repsct??

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 6:40 am
learn to spell, and learn proper grammar...and don't be an attention [CENSORED]

Soulsnipa
March 7, 2006, 6:43 am
i dont mind you, but i seem to be the contrary to the mainstream

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 7:03 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Flamelearn to spell, and learn proper grammar...and don't be an attention [CENSORED]

ever heard of txt writing....get with it man!
geez ur the people im talking about!

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 7:08 am
 Quote:Originally posted by citA Quote:Originally posted by Flamelearn to spell, and learn proper grammar...and don't be an attention [CENSORED]

ever heard of txt writing....get with it man!
geez ur the people im talking about!

you asked, and good move on editing your post...

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 7:08 am
yes n'zure

Elephant_Hunter
March 7, 2006, 7:18 am
Studies show that chatting in incomplete thoughts lowers your IQ. Some of us figure that actually attempting to write legibly will not only help the reader from screaming in pain but will save us from being dolts like yourselves.

Pardon us, but we like our IQs as they are.

frogboy
March 7, 2006, 7:33 am
Yeah, AOL talk is annoyingly difficult to read and makes you look like a w*nker

[CENSORED]ing swear filter.

Deleted User
March 7, 2006, 7:41 am
Haha, thats a funny link Frogboy

March 7, 2006, 12:22 pm
quite frankly citA, even your 'txt' speak is wrong. I believe it isn't repsct, or atitude. frogboy is right, too much 'txt' speak can be really, really annoying. Yes, we're the people who treat you horribly, but unfortunately, you aren't really helping your case.

you don't just 'get respect'. it takes time, and you need to prove yourself to the community, not making these threads. I don't have respect and I am perfectly content. Just post when you need to, and shut up when you don't.

thekingkitty
March 7, 2006, 1:35 pm
Now there are 2 types of annoying people, me, and you, and i am better than you...(i think)

-VzX- Silverflame
March 7, 2006, 2:53 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittyNow there are 2 types of annoying people, me, and you, and i am better than you...(i think)

oooo....another one who wants to be better than everyone else >_<

Swarmer
March 7, 2006, 7:22 pm
LERN2HUMOR

bja888
March 7, 2006, 8:43 pm
To this point I have been banned form 4 forums and counting. One of which I had almost 1,000 posts on.

People who post on forums are usually conservative. They don't take kindly to thinking outside the box. :)

foes of jack...
http://www.programmingforums.org/
http://home.dreamincode.net/
http://www.webmaster-forums.net/
http://www.twentytwentyskateboards.com/board/ ( <-- they deserved it)

The Geologist
March 7, 2006, 8:51 pm
So by "thinking outside the box" do you mean writing nonsense and acting foolish? Because if so there are many people "thinking outside the box" around here, particularly in the bash pit..

bja888
March 7, 2006, 9:10 pm
No, more along the lines of challenging current standards and practices in the hopes of making them better or more efficient.

Example...
If I say "Soldat sucks, you need to fix all the freaking bugs to have a good game".
I'll get responses like... "your mom sucks"

... conservatives

The Geologist
March 7, 2006, 9:31 pm
...do you even know what you're talking about?

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 2:02 am
Pie.

The Geologist
March 8, 2006, 2:04 am
Swiss cake rolls

papasurf31
March 8, 2006, 2:09 am
Now that this topic has degenerated to this:

PRES BUTAN!

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 2:11 am
RE-SIVE AIDS!

AerialAssault
March 8, 2006, 5:02 am
 Quote:Originally posted by frogboyYeah, AOL talk is annoyingly difficult to read and makes you look like a w*nker

[CENSORED]ing swear filter.
whats funny about calling someone a [CENSORED]er, is that you can call just about anyone that, and its probably true.

bja888
March 8, 2006, 5:02 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The Geologist...do you even know what you're talking about?

That is exactly how it starts. This post can lead to me adding soldat forums to my foes list.

The Geologist
March 8, 2006, 5:13 am
It's a simple question, because it doesn't seem like you do.
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888No, more along the lines of challenging current standards and practices in the hopes of making them better or more efficient.

Example...
If I say "Soldat sucks, you need to fix all the freaking bugs to have a good game".

... conservatives

Now, while it's obvious you're exhaggerating here, it helps to actually make the point you're talking about. As it stands you're giving an example of people being immature...not conservative. If you were trying to argue some improvement to the game and people were in favor or keeping things as is, then it may be a different case.

Why are you so paranoid about having "foes", or so paranoid in general? If you can't take someone asking you a simple question I feel sorry for you.

frogboy
March 8, 2006, 6:14 am
You're on my foes list now, Geo.

The Geologist
March 8, 2006, 6:27 am
What about the gift baskets? :(

thekingkitty
March 8, 2006, 7:29 am
aw, forums, you just cant have enough drama..

edit:citA i am still better than you..

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 8:55 am
i make king kitty pur with my nice stroaking...nice stroaking.....MUWAHAHAHAHAHW!

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 12:14 pm
I don't like either of you, and thats all that matters.....

Chakra`
March 8, 2006, 1:01 pm
http://www.guidenet.net/resources/wanker.html

..should clear up some matters.

thekingkitty
March 8, 2006, 1:18 pm
luv that link...we all are sort of wankers in our own way..

a-4-year-old
March 8, 2006, 3:55 pm
I do not hate you.

bja888
March 8, 2006, 6:39 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistIt's a simple question, because it doesn't seem like you do.
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888No, more along the lines of challenging current standards and practices in the hopes of making them better or more efficient.

Example...

... conservatives

Now, while it's obvious you're exhaggerating here, it helps to actually make the point you're talking about. As it stands you're giving an example of people being immature...not conservative. If you were trying to argue some improvement to the game and people were in favor or keeping things as is, then it may be a different case.

Why are you so paranoid about having "foes", or so paranoid in general? If you can't take someone asking you a simple question I feel sorry for you.

Conservative and immature. The immature problem could be fixed if the average form poster wasn't stubborn. ("Conservative" in a nicer word)

Like with most forums I have been banned form it all started this way. I was hoping I wouldn't get a response like your but thank god you came back and explain your self. Usually it just goes down hill from that point. Like I said, all you have to do to turn a whole forum against you is say something radical. Something they are not used to hearing and they will all attack you.

Just for the record, soldat needs it bugs fixed but I do not think it sucks. THAT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE

Lastly, I know I'm paranoid. After all I am Jacks_Depression

a-4-year-old
March 8, 2006, 7:00 pm
you confuzzle my brains

Elephant_Hunter
March 8, 2006, 8:27 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888
Just for the record, soldat needs it bugs fixed but I do not think it sucks. THAT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE

Saying "Soldat sucks" (that is a capital "S" by the way, bja) wouldn't be a good way to get your opinion known. The harsh responses would be against your stupidity and inability to function as a human rather than the mention of "bugs" in Soldat.

The Geologist
March 8, 2006, 8:52 pm
Well..I don't know what you did to get banned from other forums but I know one thing. You don't get banned for "thinking outside the box", at least in the way you described, when you're focusing on problem solving or proposing new ideas. Now if there were bitter arguements, insults, and the like...that would be a different story.

If you're getting responces like that in regard to saying bugs should be fixed, it's probably because that idea is in no way new or radical. People are always harping about bux fixes, and with one man in control of that we takes what we can gets.

Chakra`
March 8, 2006, 9:05 pm
For the record, i've yet to ban, or witness anyone being banned since I been here because of 'radical' points of view or continuously stubborn arguements against an unwanted individual. Feel free to be the first though ...it'll take you a long while - unless you try really hard, like condone peadophilia then start leaving 'disturbing' messages in UGK's inbox - as it's relatively refreshing from the usual.

S'just been people who spammed the crap out of the place, try to post links to hacks, and people I don't like but hadn't told anyone I banned them and blamed it on the 'dodgy forums' or their ISP. So far, so tame.

bja888
March 8, 2006, 9:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`Feel free to be the first though
lol! ...cute

So in summary...
- I am Jacks love for Soldat
- @citA it happens all the time. Just try to be quite for a while and they will forget :D

Deleted User
March 9, 2006, 1:27 am
<3 elephant hunter