( search forums )
Changes to advanced mode!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Echo_Trail
March 7, 2006, 12:28 pm
I think advanced mode should be changed. Let's say you kill enough ppl to unlock 5 weapons. Now as soon as you unlock another, the first one you unlocked should be locked again. You get me?

Or reduce it to perhaps 3! The thing is, if you kill enough people, it becomes just like normal Deathmatch, ctf or whatever you're playing. It wouldn't be hard to change, I imagine, and it would add a nice touch to the mode.

What do you think?
Thank you, echo_trail

Ok
March 7, 2006, 1:13 pm
I think this belongs to here:
http://www.soldatforums.com/forum.asp?forum_id=40

That's what I think...

thekingkitty
March 7, 2006, 1:41 pm
of course, he just cant find a good reason to move it :/

little edit :pfft i never spam here.

Echo_Trail
March 8, 2006, 6:41 am
Oh Right.. My Apoligies. I shoul've checked the topics out first, but i didn't :/ Anyway, feel free to move if you want.

And kitty, since this is a discussion, i'd appreciate if you'd actually come up with some relevant feedback(especially since you're spam rate isn't looking too good as it is). Goes to all of you out there.

Deleted User
March 8, 2006, 8:38 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailI think advanced mode should be changed. Let's say you kill enough ppl to unlock 5 weapons. Now as soon as you unlock another, the first one you unlocked should be locked again. You get me?

Or reduce it to perhaps 3! The thing is, if you kill enough people, it becomes just like normal Deathmatch, ctf or whatever you're playing. It wouldn't be hard to change, I imagine, and it would add a nice touch to the mode.

What do you think?
Thank you, echo_trail

Echo Thats a good idea! cos in DM Adv Mode its liek a normal dm half the time way to easy.