( search forums )
|2Wai| looking for die Wirklichkeit and recruits
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Pulp
March 8, 2006, 11:14 pm
The legendary, women friendly, soldat-clan, Wai Wai Jockey Gate-In, is looking for a huge, purple, veined... hmm, no, is looking for a few european and north-american/canadian players.

We're looking for (old) people that can handle each gun pretty well, and are familiar with most of the gamemodes in soldat. The minimal age to join us is 3, and having a respectable knowledge of english and the oeuvre of Wagner is a plus. To recapitulate, we're not looking exclusively for 'soldat-skilled' people ... but if you have something to say, if you not found a home yet, if a church is a place for contemplation to you and if you like old dos-arcade games once in a while ... well, than you are the girl/boy we are looking for ...

When you want to apply for membership, simply make a topic on our forums : http://nwwo.com/2waiforums/index.php?showforum=5 .

Sebastian

-
IRC : #2wai.soldat @ Quakenet OR #2wai.soldat on Zoite ( chat.zoite.net )
2Wai website : http://2wai.nwwo.com/
More info about 2Wai : http://wiki.soldat.nl/2Wai
-

Chakra`
March 8, 2006, 11:26 pm
Sorry I ain't been around in there much. Seemed like a desert when I was last around a few months ago. You guys can't seriously be considering 'still' reviving the 2wai name?

Pulp
March 9, 2006, 2:59 am
Well, if things go well, n2j3 will come back in some time ( 45 days ), and i guess he'd rather die than let the 2Wai name die... :)

Deleted User
March 9, 2006, 4:24 am
Hope this revival goes better than the last one. It'd be nice to see 2wai active :)

FragBait
March 9, 2006, 2:12 pm
Yeah it would. And it would be even better if n2j3 comes back for good. Then we just need nADj, blan and the other "original" 2Wai players back! That would be cool.. Revive sv| and Fury (And [BA] - They are kind of dead?) at the same time! Then all the first "real/known" clans would be around again! ... Those of you who are old enough will know what I mean ;)

SuperKill
March 9, 2006, 4:02 pm
[SaD]SuperKill
damn those times were fun to the max.

wth oh yeah good luck 2wai

Meandor
March 9, 2006, 10:32 pm
Frag: Fury has been revived by Tattz, but he is too busy playing his hentai mmorpgs, so I'm not even sure they're still there :P

Outcast
March 10, 2006, 12:36 pm
Let's stay on topic here shall we.
*kicks meandor in the shin*

Deleted User
March 10, 2006, 5:21 pm
perfectcircle is still holding on to his |2Wai| tag, to bad I'm 17.

Pulp
March 10, 2006, 10:58 pm
Euh, yes, get out of this thread lousy veterans :)

Hmm, seventeen, what's your Body Mass Index, wurstEnemy0013 ?

DeMonIc
March 10, 2006, 11:07 pm
Ah, hope 2Wai will shine once again, like it shined when I started playing. Are you sure about that age limit? I mean, I know age is a good way to determine maturity, but quite often, in this community, age and maturity don't go hand in hand.

Pulp
March 12, 2006, 5:32 pm

It seems, indeed. Well, let's say everyone is welcome on a trial-period, a better way to test the 2Wai-quality of recruits...

mar77a
March 12, 2006, 5:46 pm
Good luck. Sebastian's Pub ftw.