it`s 37mb

just watch it and feel free to criticise ;D

---> www.ownage-gaming.net <---

Deleted User
March 9, 2006, 1:06 pm
wahey thats a good movie :D some nice knifekills

-VzX- Silverflame
March 9, 2006, 3:09 pm
yay knifekills!!!!!!! ::shrugs:: *must see barret and socom kills too......must make one to please soldatforums!!!!!!*

bja888
March 9, 2006, 3:48 pm
[CENSORED] man. can you find a more confusing host?!??! I almost expected to have to learn a secret hand shake and give my blood type.

bja888
March 9, 2006, 3:54 pm
Not bad...

Music changes too often...

a-4-year-old
March 9, 2006, 7:46 pm
please use the edit funtion, like i will when this movie finishes downloading.

EDIT: omfg rapidshare can kiss my ass. "file cannot be found"

Deleted User
March 9, 2006, 8:20 pm
It wasn't really a bad movie, but there's a lot of room for improvement. You said at the end of the film not to criticize too much because it's just a test, so I'll just state some of the main flaws I noticed.
Most of the footage wasn't particularly impressive. I'm not saying that it wasn't good. I'm only stating that it wasn't very attention grabbing and it left something to be desired.
The transitions between different songs weren't smooth at all.
The viewpoints that you had in your recordings were a bit restricted at times. What I mean by that is that you tended to push your cursor to the edge of the screen in order to see as far out as possible. This allows for people to see what's coming, which is good, but at the same time it allows causes people to lose focus on what's happening behind you. There were some scenes where you would throw a grenade and I would want to see what happened to it but the camera just rushed on by.
It's not really necessary, but most gaming films give credit to the music in them. If you put it at the beginning I might've missed it. I wasn't exactly paying attention at first and I can't use rapidshare for another 76 minutes so I'll just assume for now that you put what music you used (Sorry if I'm wrong). If you don't want to do it in the film then just list it in your post. I'd really like to know what the third and fifth songs were.

Anyways, good job on the movie axsolid.

axsolid
March 10, 2006, 2:53 pm
well, thank u

@ Swazo
here are the songz

1. Linkin Park - Points of Authority
2. Metallica - sweet amber
3. Crystal Method - Name of the Game
4. Sum41 - Machine Gun
5. Kill Bill soundtrack - theme song

That is my first movie and I see there is still a long way to go for a really good movie :D
anyway thank u for the criticism... I hope I can do better next time...
If there will be a "next time" ;)