( search forums )
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
DeMonIc
March 10, 2006, 11:40 pm
Okay you bollock-blasting, cockmongling twats.

As of lately, the newer generation of Soldat players is getting more retarded than Timmeh from South Park. Instead of maturing into normal, respectable community members, the vast majority of forum newbies turn into imbeciles with some potatoes swimming in arse-fluid instead of their brains.

I say, knock it off you feckers, otherwise someone might end up presenting you guys as a great reason for abortion. And no one's going to stand up against him, because he'll be right.

lithium
March 10, 2006, 11:42 pm
I wholeheartedly concur. It's quite unfortunate that these people can't realize that they're not being funny, just annoying, and are in fact disliked by the vast majority of the community.

frogboy
March 11, 2006, 12:02 am
me too

Chakra`
March 11, 2006, 12:24 am
I say we get a new admin. Someone who's tough enough to ban all the unwanted people and remove the bashpit.

papasurf31
March 11, 2006, 12:33 am
Someone like...EBBY!

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 12:34 am
:( im unwanted..and unliked??

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 12:35 am
DASCOO FOR ADMIN! i'll just ban citA

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 12:37 am
if i was admin i would ban anyone that owuld ban me.

Milkman Dan
March 11, 2006, 12:39 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`I say we get a new admin. Someone who's tough enough to ban all the unwanted people and remove the bashpit.

I will!

Also I need to be admin to edit n00bfaces posts as he requested

Zero72
March 11, 2006, 1:30 am
There's only one way to solve this. *passes out welding masks and plastic forks*

papasurf31
March 11, 2006, 2:28 am
*grabs plastic fork and stabs Zeor!*

*Zeor Fainted!*

OH NOSE

UGK
March 11, 2006, 2:37 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`I say we get a new admin. Someone who's tough enough to ban all the unwanted people and remove the bashpit.

So you're saying you're not brave enough?
Timmeh!!

Vijchtidoodah
March 11, 2006, 2:51 am

My thoughts exactly...

The Badminship awaits.

mar77a
March 11, 2006, 3:05 am
^ indeed.

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 4:00 am
dont take the bashpit! its the backbone of the soldat community :O

The Geologist
March 11, 2006, 4:35 am

Ahem.

Swarmer
March 11, 2006, 4:44 am
What's wrong with the Bashpit? Just look away and let it fester.

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 4:58 am

thekingkitty
March 11, 2006, 5:00 am
Must we point fingers and fight? Can't this all be fixed in a soldat match?

yes lord DeMonIc, i will obey your swan like voice and stare apon your crusty lips...

Rambo_6
March 11, 2006, 5:07 am
The bashpit is like... cheese.

It's full of holes. And it's yellow.

...Yes that was a bad analogy.

peemonkey
March 11, 2006, 5:33 am
Let's get rid of the bashpit. Keep the lounge and whoever spams that like the bashpit gets spammed get themselves banned.

Echo_Trail
March 11, 2006, 7:26 am

So, who's left then? Besides the admin and moderators..

Anyway, i'm all up for the removing the bashpit part. But the lounge is still open for (more or less) serious non soldat related issues, right?

damnnation
March 11, 2006, 11:24 am
DAMNNATION FOR BASHPIT MOD!!!

thekingkitty
March 11, 2006, 12:20 pm
What use will a mod be in teh bashpit? They cant do much except maybe ban people for making "last person to post" topics, and if the bashpit does get a mod, then it might as well be called lounge2.

Keron Cyst
March 11, 2006, 2:23 pm
rofl @ Geo's "ahem" xD (I thought that at first he put "amen")
I do think that personally Geo would be good as a staff member, but if you want a truly ruthless admin, he'd also have to be active 12/6.

Hm...

EDIT On a side-note... Chakra` has a soft heart? He can't do it himself?? Gasp... ;-)

EDIT #2 Actually, you know what? (Man, I'm really getting into this) Unles the admin has absolutely no life whatsoever, there'd need to be Hitler as well as Mussolini, unless the minor staff (thar is, mods) report in über-n00bs to him at a constant rate. These forums are WAY too massive for any one person to handle single-handedly (and that's coming from experience, haha!).

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 2:51 pm
DO NOT TAKE AWAY THE BASH PIT! you know the bash pit used to be all peaceful...until one day styx left, now all hell broke loose :( o yah also the arival of jebushunter

damnnation
March 11, 2006, 4:58 pm
3options: remove bashpit, bashpit mod, OR like in the game improvements/ideas forum; youre topic needs to be checked by a moderator first

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 5:07 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trail Quote:Originally posted by Chakra`I say we get a new admin. Someone who's tough enough to ban all the unwanted people and remove the bashpit.

So, who's left then? Besides the admin and moderators..

Me.

Because I'm dead sexy and have rage issues. People like guys who needs angermanagement.

ON TOPIC: ...I like the bash pit, so damn entertaning :D

a-4-year-old
March 11, 2006, 6:28 pm
i have been posting less amounts of [CENSORED] these days

-VzX- Silverflame
March 11, 2006, 11:57 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyLet's get rid of the bashpit. Keep the lounge and whoever spams that like the bashpit gets spammed get themselves banned.

if we did that, less people will be posting and the forums will dry up :(

a-4-year-old
March 12, 2006, 12:34 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 The bashpit is like... cheese.

if you let it stay to long it smells bad and just takes up space.

papasurf31
March 12, 2006, 1:18 am
heh, that actually fits.

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 1:18 am
although i shouldn't be talking since i'm relatively new and a lot of people hate me, i would like it if all unwanted people were banned. removal of the bashpit sounds like a plan!

frogboy
March 12, 2006, 3:05 am
Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete.

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 3:08 am
dont remove the bashpit... just let the people who want it there use it, and those who dont like the bash pit just stay out of it.

Keron Cyst
March 12, 2006, 7:28 am
On a second note, if the poll balances in the other way, I personally believe the Bash Pit can stay, but all the spam ought to be cleared out. No more "pointless threads"; it ought to be used for its purpose?venting off steam and posting about stuff too vulgar to belong to the Lounge.

Swarmer
March 12, 2006, 7:31 pm
We could just make it a little less pointless. Make incredibly pointless threads illegal, but funny or actual conversation-provoking threads could stay.

Chakra`
March 12, 2006, 7:35 pm
And why does everything have to be made 'illegal' eh. Granted this place needed a few rules, but I can only admin - I can't teach a community maturity. Thats up to idiots like you lot.

karmazon
March 12, 2006, 8:40 pm
How do you feel about frontal male nudity?

Chakra`
March 12, 2006, 9:52 pm
I'm still waiting for a pic of you with cushions in your pants.

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 4:08 pm
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY DELETE THE BASH PIT!

karmazon ftw

Meandor
March 13, 2006, 5:40 pm
Oi, what's with everybody being pessimist.. It is not necessary that every # months someone makes a "this forum is more and more retarded" thread

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 4:57 pm
I've got an idea. Let's delete the whole forums, so then nobody can complain about anything anymore.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 6:13 pm
I like the bash pit because I got banned from 4chan.

thekingkitty
March 19, 2006, 2:15 am
Well at least in the bashpit you can make less than stellar comments without worry......i think

!
!
!
v

Raptor
March 19, 2006, 2:22 am
The thing is that maybe 60% of the forum members are 4-10 year old people >:|

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 2:43 am
Burn the Bashpit! Waste of precious SQL storage!