( search forums )
Holding our flag in CTF
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Maninhow
March 10, 2006, 11:46 pm
The possibility of the teams to be able to load its proper flag. In my point of view, besides leaving the much more complicated game, the strategies would have that to be much more bold. But this of carrying flag not simply "passing in top" for carries it, and without catching it with some specific command style what he is to free the flag. Former: S + F

a mixture of HTF with CTF would be type. These modifications would be in the case pro way CTF

[IMAGE]
This is a bug. o.O

Gratz. =x

Koon
March 11, 2006, 4:14 pm
I dont like it, Than the teams would be able to choose their bases and go camp somewhere. This would also be exploited on maps like b2b where a minigunner could boost himself with the flag up to the floating chunk of land in the sky.

Antifate
March 11, 2006, 4:41 pm
I don't think it's a good idea... Fighting your way into the enemy camp just to see the flag isn't there? Going to score, but an asshat teamate won't drop the flag?

The Geologist
March 11, 2006, 4:44 pm
Definately not a good idea...stalemate games would be made even worse, with one team holding the opponents flag and their own whenever possible. Definately does not get my vote.

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 8:43 pm
Nah, keep the ctf system the way it is atm.