( search forums )
Begone!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
The Geologist
March 11, 2006, 4:42 pm
Ahhh...the time has come. The time when I leave civilization and people and [CENSORED]s behind to walk out into the middle of butt f*cking nowhere with my good buddies. Yes, it's time for Spring Break.

I'll be going to Utah again, due east of Canyonlands in a place called Capitol Reef National Park. We're sticking to the southern border of the park and going into another area called the Wolverine Petrified National Forest, so we can have fires in our camp during the evenings. Gonna be chilly weather. No trails or anything, just wilderness. And best of all, I get to forget about everything here for a week, including this place. So piss off the whole lot of you! ^_^

Seriously though, you guys got anything going on for whatever breaks you may have coming up? Don't need any sarcastic kids popping in just to say they don't have break yet...sucks to be you :p. But for those who are heading out, where ya goin'? Whatcha gettin' in to?

Chakra`
March 11, 2006, 4:48 pm
Take a harmonica with you. Good harmonics in the wilderness.

You have fun out there guv. Want me to move this into the lounge?

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 4:51 pm
BASHPIT HDSAFGASd

have fun. never knows where you'll find interessing rocks

wormdundee
March 11, 2006, 5:23 pm
Yeh, I'm leaving for Hawaii on Wednesday, I believe it's for ten days, so I'll be having fun there.

reckon
March 11, 2006, 5:36 pm
Hey I work everyday.
Sweet.

?
March 11, 2006, 5:48 pm
Staying home but my friends want to get together alot during that week so Ill probably be busy

The Geologist
March 11, 2006, 5:56 pm
Chak - Sure thing. I actually have one at my place, so it's packed along with my mouth harp. And the lounge move might be good. Danke.

Psycho - True, I've been studying the area a bit so I think I know what I'm walking in to.

Worm - Awesome! Lucky dog, I've never been there. Hope to go someday and check out some of the volcanic activity.

Reckon - I'll be doing that again soon :(

? - As long as you're having fun. If my friends weren't going it wouldn't be the same.

Alright...gotta finish packing since the date to leave got pushed up to today. Got an awesome digital camera this time so there will be plenty of pics. See you guys in a week or so, and try not to burn down the bashpit or the rest of the forums while I'm gone.

a-4-year-old
March 11, 2006, 6:31 pm
HAVE FUN!!!!!

edit: he wont read this will he :(

Rambo_6
March 11, 2006, 6:34 pm
I am going to Cuba. :D

Maybe i will see Fidel.

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 7:16 pm
Don't come back!

ok.. im sorry..

Cookie.
March 11, 2006, 7:18 pm
I went to the States for my break :P I got to see Washington and all those crazy monuments and memorials... KEKE

thekingkitty
March 12, 2006, 12:41 am
I'm stuck in my home :/ FUN FUN vacation..

n00bface
March 12, 2006, 12:43 am
i'm just gonna sit back and relax in the comfort of my home. i wish i could do it more.

m00`
March 12, 2006, 1:12 am
bye bye, have fun :o

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 1:29 am
lucky you.

i'm just having a small soldat LAN party in my 60AMP CAPACITY computer room.

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 1:31 am
my spring break is 5 weeks later ;O. But its for 2 weeks so thats cool :D.

mar77a
March 12, 2006, 1:44 am
Mmm, i have 3 months vacation, no spring break for me :(

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 2:22 am
*sigh* In April, My parents are goin' to Hawaii. When I have off from school for a week.

They will...
be...
gone...
THE WHOLE WEEK!

YEEEEEES!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

*clears throat* Well, anyway...Have fun!

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 2:29 am
alright... party @ mister Angry's :D

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 2:33 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Mister Angry*sigh* In April, My parents are goin' to Hawaii. When I have off from school for a week.

They will...
be...
gone...
THE WHOLE WEEK!

YEEEEEES!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

*clears throat* Well, anyway...Have fun!

even though it's virtually impossible without some backhoes and free gas to canada and back, wanna borrow my 60AMP CAPACITY circuit?

Milkman Dan
March 12, 2006, 3:20 am
I thought spring break was about getting wasted???

Damn TV >:(

.Twelve
March 12, 2006, 4:14 am
Mine comes in 2 weeks :(

DePhille
March 12, 2006, 9:27 am
Have fun there.
Can we expect a CTF_CanyonlandsV2 when you get back? ;)

Nah just kidding , enjoy the break.

Grtz , DePhille

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 2:50 pm
aw, beat me to it dephille :(

Kazuki
March 13, 2006, 5:20 am
My spring break is in two weeks, as Twelve's. I really have no plans, but that's intentional. ;) Why? Kingdom Hearts II comes out on March 28th, the Tuesday of my spring break. I'll probably find something to do during that weekend, and start Tuesday, I'll be playing it all day long, taking about 8 hours to sleep and a collective one and a half hour to eat, shower, etc. XD

HOWEVER, as some of you may already know, I'll be heading to Bulgaria over the summer for 1-2 months. I'll be bringing my digital camera to take some awesome pictures of what it's like there. Other than that, I really have nothing planned.

Anyway, have much fun, Geologist. I hope you can read this message telepathically ... or through the power of the rocks.

AerialAssault
March 13, 2006, 5:33 am
ill be spending most of my spring break stoned and/or drunk. wooooo.

Captain Ben
March 13, 2006, 10:05 am
Papua New Guinea on the 4th of April... As I do every school holidays. God I'm spoiled :D