( search forums )
Cursor (use it in a mod)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Keron Cyst
March 11, 2006, 4:57 pm
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

It's really interesting; being so humongous the effect of a color change or bink is greatly exaggerated. Made in Paint.

http://h1.ripway.com/Keron%20Cyst/cursor.rar

EDIT Forgot to tell the n00bs... put in Soldat\Interface-gfx

damnnation
March 11, 2006, 5:04 pm
:o weird stuff

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 7:18 pm
that is cool :O

measuring and stuff ;)

Fidle
March 11, 2006, 10:44 pm
(use it in a mod) dose that mean i can use it in my mod? :0

Deleted User
March 11, 2006, 11:24 pm
ROBOCOP ONLINE.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw it.

Cool stuff ya got there.

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 12:35 am
my dream cursor has always been a giant | that touches all sides of the screen. this is good enough :D

Keron Cyst
March 12, 2006, 12:56 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamstermy dream cursor has always been a giant | that touches all sides of the screen. this is good enough :D
That can only be achieved if images are based off of their centers. Soldat goes by the top-left corner pixel, unfortunately (and changing that format would disrupt older mods). :-/

@Fidle: gee, I dunno. Probably not, then! xD

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 1:02 am
cool :D (mine are |<0013R!) :P
i like it

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 1:12 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Keron Cyst Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamstermy dream cursor has always been a giant | that touches all sides of the screen. this is good enough :D
That can only be achieved if images are based off of their centers. Soldat goes by the top-left corner pixel, unfortunately (and changing that format would disrupt older mods). :-/
i know, that's why i haven't done it :P

Keron Cyst
March 12, 2006, 4:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by semagaecool :D (mine are |<0013R!)...
Bah, considering I made this in less than 15 min. I'm happy. :-P

GAMEOVER
March 13, 2006, 1:46 am
That cursor might look OKAY going from left to right but right to left I dont think so. What mod is this a part of keron? I dont think ive seen a full mod from you.

Keron Cyst
March 14, 2006, 2:39 am
*whistles*

It's just some random junk (yes, it's junk IMO :-P I never expected this much praise) I whipped up in ~12 min.
My TC will be out... soon... try Summer... or Fall... (even though I started it last August, heheh)... :-S

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 11:59 am
Wow, this look different! Does this serve a special purpose in helping to get better accuracy? xD

But yeah, I like the design and stuff.

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 2:07 pm
very good and how do you think about that:D

- Tek -
March 15, 2006, 1:25 am
That would work. Since the the cursor graphic is attaching at the top left corner, just like everything else.

Adding to the right or bottom of all the games graphics wont result in displacing it at all. (you'll all know about this if you saw that huge matrix mod page)

Raptor
March 18, 2006, 12:56 am
Wow! This is nice and original man! :D I never though of anything like that before...

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 9:29 pm
Hehe....
Original and very nice I must say.
U did a good job I wanted to see something like this before.