( search forums )
My über 1337 pwnage!!!11 -with some luck added ;)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Vegetable_poop
March 11, 2006, 11:11 pm
Ok.. this happened long ago.. in some RS CTF server..

I spawned.. i ran as fast as i could to the blue flag.. someone tried to tk me, so i threw a nade at him.The nade actually hit an enemy, and of course, he died.. Next i camped in some bush, with a barret.Suddenly 2 blus ran to me, and i fired my barret blindly at them. ''DOUBLE KILL''
Then realized that i was alone in my team 2 on me.. ''Red flag captured'' I ran to the blu flag.. tried to shoot with my barret.. ''miss'' then spray with ussocom, luckily i killed the other one..I captured the blu flag, and started to search the enemy.. i spotted him
and laid to a bush.. i shot at him, the bullet reflected from somthing..
I almost destroyed my keyboard, when i found out that the reflected bullet hit the enemy.. Heres a little list from the Chat:

-Yay!! i Pwned him!!
-Stfu noob!! ill rape u!
-Lucky noob runner!!
-[CENSORED]!!
-gj
-wow!! nice!!
-Nice shot, dude

TEH END -I was lucky.. very lucky in that game.. praise the lord :P

P.S.. Lest hav a silent moment.. to the bodies of 4 noobed blues ;)

thekingkitty
March 12, 2006, 12:44 am
Seems like you had one thrilling day :/

numgun
March 12, 2006, 12:21 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Vegetable_poop
I almost destroyed my keyboard, when i found out that the reflected bullet hit the enemy..

lol, ur over-reacting.... xD

ZiniN
March 19, 2006, 8:01 pm
The last time I faced against multi blues, they noobed me with a hail of M79 shots. You must be pretty good. or lucky.

Meta99
April 2, 2006, 7:19 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ZiniNThe last time I faced against multi blues, they noobed me with a hail of M79 shots.

Same here.