( search forums )
$aint Clan {edited: 3/22/06}
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Saint-Cross
March 12, 2006, 2:10 am
$aint's dead. Thanks to my members who couldn't handle the truth when I told them they weren't good enough to play sctfl. What'd they do? Enter themselves, played ES ~ off the bat, lost and blamed me.

Real mature, I guess they must not want my clan name anymore, since when they joined everyone mocked us, especially after Av called me a wimp for not accepting their sctfl challenge. I had toe at and we were one man short, so we couldnt do it then. GAMEOVER said he was going to post in sctfl forum we forfeit the match that we never accepted. (Or at least my members told me that.)

My clan was ridiculed because they were less cooperative than my first $aint clan was, and it was like having a clan of 5 Whiteshoes. Impossible.

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 3:17 am
Wow! This clan has gone through so many ups and downs!

If you really want to join an awesome/active and fun join this one!

:D

CD Leader Kryptonite
March 15, 2006, 3:21 am
Saint want to combinde clans i have a farly good one {C~D>} Just contact me and we will discuss this matter Chaosendsniepr@hotmail.com

Saint-Cross
March 15, 2006, 2:42 pm
No, I don't combine with 'fairly good' clans, or any at all. Thanks, DrivenUnder. You know it's never too late to join, Driven. ;p

CD Leader Kryptonite
March 15, 2006, 8:19 pm
Saint This farley good clan can whoop ur suckie ass one up wanna Clan Scrim?

headstone
March 15, 2006, 9:31 pm
that made me laugh

DragonSlayer
March 15, 2006, 9:33 pm
How about both of you join sctfl8 (you can join in middle of the league because it's freeplay), play good clans and see your real level. Now wouldn't that be swell!

M4ul3r
March 17, 2006, 9:29 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DragonSlayerHow about both of you join sctfl8 (you can join in middle of the league because it's freeplay), play good clans and see your real level. Now wouldn't that be swell!

Thats the thing, $aint and {IW} are both looking for decent players to enter it!!!

Saint-Cross
March 18, 2006, 2:44 pm
Don't get offtopic, only post if you want to join.

Outcast
March 22, 2006, 4:26 pm
Locked. /me laughs at the 20-0 loss.