( search forums )
If HHH can make dual chainsaws...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Mini G Master
March 12, 2006, 8:08 am
(For no reason).... I can create Dual Mini Gs!!!!Buahahahhahahaha!Just continuing the trend.

Interface:
[IMAGE]

Shooting it:
[IMAGE]

IT TOOK 2-3+ HOURS

BTW,first post,first mod,first day,all in a row.

For some obvious reason, i hate rapidshare.

[URL]

God Bless Soldat page and it's owner.

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 8:32 am
Has been done before and 2-3 hours is quite a long time for a quick copy paste job.

Mini G Master
March 12, 2006, 8:52 am
Really and duh was just for fun...

Edit:SOME 1 WANNA DELETE THIS? and BTW, i can't find anything that says dual minigun.If there is i've wasted my time.Bite me.

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 2:43 pm
i think you should've made every weapon dual. just for fun.

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 7:52 pm
shooting that would tear you arms of. in real life:p
looks cool anyway.

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 9:30 pm
quad desert eagles :P

looks cool :D

a-4-year-old
March 12, 2006, 9:33 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by semagaequad desert eagles :P

where would you hold them?

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 9:50 pm
.... idk, how would you hold 2 miniguns?

Keron Cyst
March 12, 2006, 11:59 pm
An arm for a Minigun! How else? :-P But the D'Eagles are double on their own.

@Mini G Master: why is Damage 7X as much? Shouldn't it just be 2X?

Mini G Master
March 13, 2006, 2:39 am
k Guys found a host and god bless him.

The Soldat Page and the owner.

The link's on the first post.

My next Partially l33t mod is try to replace the M2 with an artillery battery from Axis&AlliesUsing only MS paint or photoshop.Porbably gunna take a month or more.Hehe.

@Keron Cyst:Well at one point...they desecrate our weapon of mass shredding by making it weak...and unaccurate.Bah.That's why I made it for my extreme weapons mod server.Now Includes Stupefying Talking Zombies!(I'm a minigun worshipper/priest.Heh.)

And where would you hold them you ask? They're kinda like gauntlets, you slip em on' and lock em' in

divix
March 16, 2006, 4:59 pm
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!! thats freaking awsome man!!! dual mini guns!!! dude you have to tell me how to do that!!!!
you got to man plz!!!!!!!

Mini G Master
March 17, 2006, 4:14 am
LOL..oh god...that's easy I copy paste it using paint! oh god....Anyway it's just graphic editing not as if it's ACTUALLY shooting 2 bullets every R.O.F. It's enjoyable anyway.

Deleted User
March 17, 2006, 4:24 am
lol double LAWS

numgun
March 17, 2006, 2:54 pm
^^that would work the best if u would replace the deagles with it and put it shooting rockets.

Keron Cyst
March 17, 2006, 6:46 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by numgun^^that would work the best if u would replace the deagles with it and put it shooting rockets.

Lies! People would explosion-jump, then. With the LAW you must be on the ground.

Mini G Master
March 18, 2006, 1:15 am
Keron it's possible. I'll just replace the DDeagles with 2 of my laws(my version) and voila.2 laws and can be shot from the air

Hmm.But in order for it to be explosive i need it to be an explosive arrow/missle/m79.

That's the impossible part part.I can't make any ammo shoot explosives. Unless you enjoy looking at m79s shooting explosive shells.And DDeagles shooting m79's to the other peoples.

Edit1:HELL NO. m79 bullets and ddeagles bullets rotate.....shells are useless if rotating.

Edit2:I'm thinking of making a russian weapons mod.(Long Live....uhhh...Auntie Russia?(I like Russia only that i live Malaysia.))

divix
March 18, 2006, 7:33 pm
cool i made dual miniguns only that there automatic firing asskilling soldier smoking machine i did mercy!!! (kill>double>triple>quad>multi>multix2>gimmie more>another thing i dont remember>mercy!!!!) i think there is one more but it was fraking cool!!!
sorry i cant show you a screenie :(

but how did you make a dual sniper too at the same time you made a dual minigun?
you change the eagles proporties
but 2 at a time?

Wyze
March 18, 2006, 9:03 pm
He would need four arms to fire those he he :D ... time for a mutant gostek?

Ultra_Noob
May 2, 2006, 3:31 am
 Quote:Originally posted by semagaequad desert eagles :P

looks cool :D

If only the Nalis from Unreal tournament were here. Then there would be some real killing. (Nalis are 4 armed "human beings". They don't speak our language though. Nali mod...mmmmm... :). )