( search forums )
starting a forum
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 8:35 pm
where cna i make a forum, like this one where you can : have different subject and topics (like this one "all forums" Misc" th elounge"), people can register and send pm's, keeps post counts, and a rank system for higher post counts?..
for free?

wormdundee
March 12, 2006, 8:41 pm
What in particular would you be using this forum for?

If you're just looking for the standard free forum there's a whole bunch of. Basically go to google and type in free forum.

invisionfree
bravenet
phpbb for free
forumer
forumco

Basically, there's a lot of them.

Keron Cyst
March 12, 2006, 11:54 pm
Your forum will not live without a good subject. If it is a random off-topic forum, don't waste your time with it. There are literally millions of those out there with less than 5 active members.

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 1:22 am
no no...its gonna be about rpg maker xp...help with it, tutorials, submitting games, ect...

wormdundee
March 13, 2006, 2:36 am
I can guarantee you that there is already a forum for that out there, that is 10x better than yours could ever be.

Just go look for it instead, if you tried to make a new one it would just be a waste of time.

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 3:03 am
bleh, ur probably right, btw if anyone here has experience with RPGMXP, could you give me a hand...i just got it, and i feel like im reading chinese (i know people say OMG ITS SO EASY and stuff)...and yes ive looked for tutorials....they're basicly just tips and advice..and they assume you already know how to work with it well...