( search forums )
1 Bullet, 2 Kills
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
bja888
March 12, 2006, 10:37 pm
I know it has probably happened to you at one point. You shoot one bullet with sniper and get a double kill. Its cool a doen't but it really doesnt happen that often. Which is odd because with a bullet going that speed, it should always go though at least one body. Even if there are 2 people standing next to each other and you try to get a double it most likely wont work.

In summary...
Sometimes you get a double, sometimes you don't.
Why is that?

Deleted User
March 12, 2006, 10:58 pm
Yeah yuor right, I wonder why it happens? xD Kinda odd.

rabidhamster
March 12, 2006, 11:19 pm
every time the bullet passes through a body part, it slows down a bit. if it slows down enough, it'll disappear. when going through the head, it only passes through one body part. when going through the torso, 3-4 body parts it passes through. at the feet, the bullet goes through 2-3 body parts.

so, if the first kill in a line of doods is a headshot, it's likely a double kill will occur.

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 9:08 pm
Yeh, but when you put 2 people standing next to eachother and you do a headshot or something, you wont? xD

g-force9
March 14, 2006, 1:47 am
well it depends on the health on the second victim, if he is low on health then it will be a doublekill.

bl00dy_n0se
March 14, 2006, 10:02 pm
Hmm I once made such a doube kill with the Ruger, that was amazing!

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 10:09 pm
If there are 2 people standing next to each other and they both have low health you will get a double kill with almost any weapon.

bja888
March 15, 2006, 3:56 am
double kill with a knife.... now that would be cool.

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 4:03 am
bounce of both heads...

Unlucky 13
March 15, 2006, 6:19 am
I'm not so certain about now, but moving foward used to speed up the speed of the bullet slightly, the faster you moved, the faster (and, therefore, further), your bullet went. I'm guessing that movement accuracy (or whatever movement acc. lengthens to) stops people moving while firing the Barret, but movement speed could be a factor.

Pyromaniac
March 18, 2006, 1:23 pm
I had a double headshot with a single sniper bullet once...and that was the only good shot I had with the barret in the whole game. :P

bl00dy_n0se
March 18, 2006, 9:25 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by bja888double kill with a knife.... now that would be cool.

I think that's impossible, but would be cool anyway :P

Zero72
March 18, 2006, 9:29 pm
I think it might be possible if it hits one guy and then just falls onto another guy with stupidly low health, but maybe not... It might become neutral after impact. I'm not totally sure.

Antifate
March 19, 2006, 1:33 am
It can't be done like that... I think it can be done if your target is lagging, and when you throw it, it passes through them, and stops at the same time. Basically, it creates 2 knives, one hitting them, one going past them. Knife clonage.

Raptor
March 19, 2006, 2:26 am
I've done it with the Ruger..