( search forums )
Good Soldat Mapmakers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Blood-The Boogie Man
March 13, 2006, 12:12 pm
Where can I find a good FREE Soldat Mapmaker? I have tried with the one from the Soldat website but it says there is a broken header... I also have EditPro but it seems not to work with my Soldat (v.1.3.1). So if anyone can tell me where to download a better one or give me a link for a toturial on how to use EditPro it would be much apreciated.

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 1:33 pm
Ok how about Soldat polyworks http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=23906

Blood-The Boogie Man
March 13, 2006, 1:40 pm
thanks

Eagles_Arrows
March 14, 2006, 12:03 am
WARNING: You need to spend alot of time with Polyworks to get used to it.

Soulsnipa
March 14, 2006, 12:06 am
http://sml.u13.net/tutorial to learn polyworks

rabidhamster
March 16, 2006, 12:54 am
^but that defeats the purpose of polyworks! perfectly snapped vertices and the grid feature are two of the best features, and those are of no help after the polys are placed. stick with polyworks, blood.

ONX
March 16, 2006, 3:50 pm
dude... snap to grid for me destroys what im doing. itll turn out fine without it. but yeah, if u need it, snap to grid and stuff are helpfully.

Eagles_Arrows
March 16, 2006, 11:27 pm
Polyworks is still more convenient nonetheless.

Seth
March 17, 2006, 9:53 pm
Well i've only made one map so far and im having difficulties getting it to run but thats posted in the proper forum, First I tried using the stard mapmaker on Soldat, And well I was confused beyond reason, Then I tried polyworks (Also Read the Tutorial) and Well it jsut made more sense to me, And personally I think its more user friendly, But yea jsut use polyworks, takes a lil bit gettin use to it, but after i jsut spent 6 hours on a map im nicely adjusted lol

Raptor
March 18, 2006, 12:56 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Blood-The Boogie Man
Where can I find a good FREE Soldat Mapmaker?
Are there any map makers that can be bought?