( search forums )
Artillery Version Alpha
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Mini G Master
March 13, 2006, 2:09 pm
Ok,It Took shorter then expected but 20% unfinished.

SCREENIES!

Screen 1:
[IMAGE]

Screen 2:
[IMAGE]

THIS TIME IT TOOOK F4F4O0O0UUUURRRRR HOURS

I love complaining.

ALRIGHT! The M2 is now replaced by a crude artillery.1 Huge Problem.
I can't find the M2 bullet bmp so...i replaced the arrow.If you guys can find the bmp I'll give you..uhh..A Boston Cream Doughnut!

Changes
M2.bmp M2-2.bmp shell.bmp Replaced M2 Fire with a copy of M2 Explosion (makes a nicer firing FX) arrow.bmp (This makes rambow shoot shells too!)

I'll Include the mod and the recommended weapon power...
And again,for pity's sake BACK UP!(don't wanna get flamed.)

And now the MG Priest will bestow upon you the rawr.(pun/typo intended)

[URL]

Too bad it can't reach far....Maybe i'll make a portable(LAW) replacement of it!

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 4:11 pm
WOW:O

that looks great! good job!

rabidhamster
March 13, 2006, 7:58 pm
this is meant for a cellshaded mod, right?

GAMEOVER
March 13, 2006, 9:11 pm
lol thats nice looks almost as if your in a tank, not my style but nice job.

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 9:53 pm
I agree with gameover, it looks really cool, but it wouldnt fit my mod Lol :P

Deleted User
March 13, 2006, 10:08 pm
Meh. Pretty cool, but not my style.

Fidle
March 13, 2006, 10:23 pm
??? worster than rebks mods

Mini G Master
March 14, 2006, 12:43 am
Oooooooooooh. ('',)

HHH,thank you.(You made me laugh with the dual chainsaws and all)

RabidHamster,uhhh no.I practised shading gems when i was like 10 yeaas old.(Shiny Gems! Heheh.)

GAMEOVER,DrivenUnder,KamikaziCow,well thanks and too bad :P

Fidle,Uhh,It's quite Unfinished.That's why it's version ALPHA.Incoming versions would pobably be Beta,Delta,(and,if possible,)OMEGA.

Edit:Ah,the mod stealer?Well...that 1 he didnt made himself.OR izzit that you think i stole this somewhere else off in the internet,hmm?or it's probably horrible graphics?.Ah come on this only my 2nd mod.My Modding skills will probably level up get better overtime.

Any1 can use this just...gimme CREDITS.(a.k.a. don't say you made it)hehe.

Besides,2 problems.
1.The shell explodes after reaching a certain speed,like the m2 always does. 2.If I Try to make the artillery(the gun) larger,the firing position is above the turret.

and fidle,i'm partially offensed but i can agree.Just lemme have a look at this "Rbks mod".So i can judge myself.

Edit:That mod stealer?He stole it.Not made it.Big diffrence.Or maybe it's just probably bleeding the frozen heck outta your eyes.Ah Come on,my modding skills will Level up get better overtime.

BTW! Tell me what would make it look better in the Beta version!I'll appreciate the suggestions.(assuming it's a nicely/neutral asking question)

Just an F.Y.I.:I LOVE RUSSIAN WEAPONS! The Dragnov And AK Series.What I'd give to have an SVD and an Ak-47/Ak-101.

Keron Cyst
March 14, 2006, 2:37 am
It needs more radical shading. Perhaps it ought not to be so bright in the first place.

Mini G Master
March 14, 2006, 5:32 am
K! thanks Keron Cyst. I'll take that into the thing

Anyways,CAN ANY 1 Bloody DAM TELL ME WHERE THE M2 BULLET BMP IS?

Fidle
March 14, 2006, 11:41 am
in weapons folder dumbbutt

numgun
March 14, 2006, 12:24 pm
i just cant understand how u made ur stat gun shoot arrows... i havent seen it in the WM's /: O

EDIT: i think its the bullet.bmp. i didnt find anything else that might replace the statguns bullet.

Mini G Master
March 14, 2006, 1:26 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by numguni just cant understand how u made ur stat gun shoot arrows... i havent seen it in the WM's /: O

EDIT: i think its the bullet.bmp. i didnt find anything else that might replace the statguns bullet.

Well I-......What The Frozen HECK,----!!!THANK YOU NUMGUN!!!!

DIDNT THINK OF IT!!!!

HERES THE Doughnut!
[IMAGE]
(lol)
WORKING ON BETA RIGHTAWAY!

BTW it's easy to make the stat gun shoot other ammo,problem is rapid firing arrows=Lag.Believe me.

Fidle,If you hate the bloody thing don't post here twice.

Edit:F---!!!!If I Replace the bullet....it won't be explosive! Darn. There's No Way To Change The Ammo's Statistics(or whatever),is there?
Like turning the m2 bullet explosive?

numgun
March 15, 2006, 12:20 am
well, the thing is that statgun is originally a machinegun... so the only way to make the bullets explosive is WMs.
like as u did with the arrow. ; )

EDIT: thx for the donut btw. xD

Mini G Master
March 15, 2006, 4:00 am
LOL,k

Probably this thing isn't designed to be used at rambo matches and weapon mods that use arrows.

Well....I Made it bloody dark....I wonder...what other suggestions?

In Other news i'll start working on the LAW which will be probably bloody big.
At least it dosen't disappear after a screen or so.

I think i'll call it R-1909(world war 1 light Russian artillery.)