( search forums )
Edit my message!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
thekingkitty
March 14, 2006, 9:01 am
This is a nice little game. The rules are

You can either add a word or two/ or add a sentence/or take away a sentence/or take away a word.

DO NOT BE A PARTY POOPER AND JUST EDIT THE WHOLE MESSAGE OUT, FOLLOW THE RULES FOR THIS GAME.

ALSO, you can only edit again when another person edits it

Here is the story.. i know it sucks

The owl and the fox.

It was a cold morning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a tree. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE owl. The fox dropped it?s prey and showed a face of pride. ?yay?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that the owl disappeared!

zaraza
March 14, 2006, 9:33 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a bush. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE owl. The fox dropped it?s prey and showed a face of pride. ?yay?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that the owl disappeared!

frogboy
March 14, 2006, 9:41 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a bush. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE owl. The fox dropped it?s penis and showed a face of pride. ?yay?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that the owl disappeared!

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 9:49 am
lol

Yukwunhang
March 14, 2006, 10:24 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a bush. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE owl. The fox dropped it?s penis and showed a face of pride. ?Tell my wife I narghhhh....?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that the owl EXPLODED!!!!11

thekingkitty
March 14, 2006, 11:00 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a bush. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE owl. The fox dropped it?s penis and showed a face of pride. ?Tell my wife I narghhhh....?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that his bowels EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces.

frogboy
March 14, 2006, 11:27 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a bush. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE owl. The fox dropped it?s penis and showed a face of pride. ?Tell my wife I narghhhh....?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that his anus EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces. Because the owl was hiding in his anus.

Soulsnipa
March 14, 2006, 11:28 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a bush. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE peemonkey penis. The fox spat out the penis and showed a face of pride. ?Tell my husband I narghhhh....?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that his bowels EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces.

thekingkitty
March 14, 2006, 11:31 am
err i will combine the 2...

It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden a fox came out of a bush. What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE peemonkey penis. The fox spat out the penis and showed a face of pride. ?Tell my husband I narghhhh....?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that his bowels EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces.Because the owl was hiding in his anus.His anus was extremely tiny.

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 12:18 pm
lol

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 2:10 pm
it was on CTF_ cold morning when penis man attacked with full force upon the secret armadillon factory in the desert. then some owl came and spammed O'rly and then the fox squadron shot the living [CENSORED] out of it with air to air missiles made from donut warheads.

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 10:16 pm
lol

a-4-year-old
March 14, 2006, 10:18 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCelol

Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCelol

wow what a great story. i got a better one.

the big brown fox jumped over the log

Swarmer
March 15, 2006, 3:01 am
Lies, it's "the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs."

I was really surprised at how long it took "What was in the fox?s mouth was a HUGE owl" to be changed. I thought it'd be the first change. owl?

-VzX- Silverflame
March 15, 2006, 6:37 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden thekingkitty came out of a bush. What was in the thekingkitty?s mouth was a HUGE peemonkey penis. The kingkitty spat out the penis and showed a face of pride. ?Tell my husband I narghhhh....?, the fox said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that his bowels EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces.Because the owl was hiding in his anus.His anus was extremely tiny.

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 8:12 am
lol

thekingkitty
March 15, 2006, 8:48 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden Chuck Norris came out of a bush. What was in the Chuck Norris's mouth was a HUGE peemonkey penis. He spat out the penis and showed a face of pride. ?Tell my husband I narghhhh....?, the Chuck said with great excitement. He was looking for a place to eat the owl up. But as he turned he realized that his bowels EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces.Because the owl was hiding in his anus.His anus was extremely large.

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 8:18 pm
lol

zaraza
March 16, 2006, 10:18 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden Chuck Norris came out of a bush. What was in the Chuck Norris's mouth was a HUGE peemonkey penis. He spat out the penis, farted and said. ?Yuck! That's nasty!?, the Chuck said with great disgust. He was looking for a place to eat the penis up. But as he turned he realized that his bowels EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces.Because the penis was hiding in his anus.His anus was extremely large.

thekingkitty
March 16, 2006, 10:33 am
It was on Ctf_ColdMorning when all of a sudden Chuck Norris came out of a bush. What was in the Chuck Norris's mouth was a HUGE peemonkey penis. He spat out the penis, grinned and said. ?Yum! That's some yummy stuff!?, the Chuck said with great delight. He was looking for a place to eat the penis up. But as he turned he realized that his bowels EXPLODED!!!!11 into smaller pieces.Because the HUGE penis was hiding in his anus.His anus was extremely large, so Chuck never noticed the penis.

Deleted User
March 16, 2006, 10:36 am
lol

Deleted User
March 16, 2006, 8:16 pm
rofl

Deleted User
March 16, 2006, 8:21 pm
yay page 2