( search forums )
I need your help
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hitman
March 14, 2006, 1:16 pm
Yup. Bascially I need some information for my final film, so before I start let me give you a quick outline of the plot: Quote:This film is about a day in the life of Frederic Cerdan, a 30 year old paranoid-schizophrenic who through years of drug abuse has ruined his life. The story will be told from his point of view with textual narration (subject to change). It will revolve around the fears that he goes through everyday because of his condition and the frustrated attempts to warn people and loved ones about the things he sees which to him are very real. The fact that he has this condition will be slowly revealed through his actions and words. He will talk about actual events from the past from his point of view, such as his arrest for possessing drugs, time spent in a mental institution and e-mails he's written.
Although this film is based on my older brother, I haven't seen him in 10 years, which is where you guys come in. If anybody knew or knows a paraniod-schizophrenic and what their behaviour was/is like I would greatly appreciate it if you could post the details.

Deleted User
March 14, 2006, 2:15 pm
well an old friend of my family was something like that. he insisted that the government had put a camera inside his TV monitoring him, and when he tried to open it to remove it he died from electric shock.

Hitman
March 14, 2006, 2:19 pm
Yeah, my brother had similar claims like that. Apparently he moved out of one of his flats cause he thought it was bugged.

What I'm really looking for is behaviour patterns. I've got my brothers website and loads of e-mails to go through for things he claims are happening to him, so I've got that aspect covered.

Chakra`
March 14, 2006, 4:02 pm
When bordering on a 'bad moment', they typically start to do things. One example I remember witnessing was someone putting on a tin of beans for breakfast, getting the ironing board ready and plugging in the iron, then going to mow the lawn ....leaving the iron on and the beans boiling, with no shoes on.

They long for a distractions, forget things easily, suffer alot of tension pains invoked by fear, and otherwise seek an outlet to relieve stress. BTW, your brothers [CENSORED]ed up 'cos he took drugs. I don't care how safe you think you are from it all, I still think you're a plonker.

a-4-year-old
March 14, 2006, 10:04 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HitmanYup. Bascially I need some information for my final film, so before I start let me give you a quick outline of the plot: Quote:This film is about a day in the life of Frederic Cerdan, a 30 year old paranoid-schizophrenic who through years of drug abuse has ruined his life. The story will be told from his point of view with textual narration (subject to change). It will revolve around the fears that he goes through everyday because of his condition and the frustrated attempts to warn people and loved ones about the things he sees which to him are very real. The fact that he has this condition will be slowly revealed through his actions and words. He will talk about actual events from the past from his point of view, such as his arrest for possessing drugs, time spent in a mental institution and e-mails he's written.
Although this film is based on my older brother, I haven't seen him in 10 years, which is where you guys come in. If anybody knew or knows a paraniod-schizophrenic and what their behaviour was/is like I would greatly appreciate it if you could post the details.

eye shifting and twitching. if he hasnt done anything weird in a while make him twitch a bit.

Milkman Dan
March 15, 2006, 4:03 am
Does your brother know that you're doing this on him??

Or is it a birthday surprise?

Captain Ben
March 15, 2006, 9:32 am
My late Grandfather had kind of weird mannerisms... I'm not sure if he was schizophrenic (however you spell it) or not, but he would turn on the stove, comeback 20 mintues and light a match and then get blown back by flames...
He used t just fill his day with chores, such as housework, engineering, etc. Pretty muich he always kept himself busy and liked to be needed.