( search forums )
BAM Soldat--Want to advertise FREE??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Puddle Jumper
March 14, 2006, 7:27 pm
Hello all! I am the senior leader of Born A Marine clan, and also the senior tech-dude. I am currently designing a webpage for my clan, and I have included space to advertise!

The number of pictures is really almost unlimited, as long as the webhost doesn't get full. But, this is your chance to really get recognized in the soldat community (well, all the people that pass through the site.)

The size of the image is 120px by 600px. The amount of traffic hasn't yet been recorded, but I am still working on that. The site is still being developed, images are replacing text and such. It may look like an 'iffy' website at first, but this is where I use anything and everything that I learn, the most up-to-date in my memory.

Here is where it might go...

[IMAGE]

If you need any more information about this, contact me via email asdfdelta@gmail.com . This is a great opportunity for anyone who has the skills for professional advertisment, but doesn't have the money for it.

This service is COMPLETELY free! In my zeal to continue my skill with HTML and other web-based programming languages, I will periodically offer good opportunities for people like you! Note: This doesn't have to be a Soldat page. Anything that you think might interest people who are viewing my clan's page is absolutly welcome!

I will also have a Sponsored Links area as well. If you have anything to offer, you can request plain text or a small graphic (provided by you).

I hope each of you that reads this considers this service. Its free, easy and simple. We all have needs in this Soldat world, with all the clans, community pages, and so much more.

P.S. Sorry if I sounded like a giant infomercial...

livingdalife
March 14, 2006, 9:12 pm
ahhm, you could advertise my clan

Puddle Jumper
March 15, 2006, 6:48 am
Alright, I will need a 120px by 600px graphic. (Preferably regular graphic, for faster loading, but a flash thing would work as well)

If you don't have any graphic making skills, then try and recruit someone whom can. I have just recieved a professional job today, so I will need to wrap up all of my other open-pages so I can go full-monty with it.

What is your clan name?

P.S. This is the information that you have to put from now on:

Name of ad:
Name:
Graphic/Flash:
Time until aquired:

-Go on to the rest for Supported Links
Name of link:
Where it leads (URL):
Form of endearment/payment(Could be anything):

P.P.S. I will leave this offer up for another... two weeks. March 29, I will launch the site and make it official. Thanks all who participate!!