( search forums )
resident evil 4 trader
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 2:24 am
what happens if i kill him?...(do i get to pick and chooose from his junk lol?)

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 3:35 am
no :'(

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 4:02 am
that sucks, does it change the story at all or anything?...if its not a kill shot does he fight back?

damnnation
March 15, 2006, 11:57 am
why don't you find it out for yourself?? :)

_Mancer_
March 15, 2006, 1:00 pm
If you kill him he just doesnt appear in that spot anymore for the rest of the game.

papasurf31
March 15, 2006, 1:58 pm
HELLO THAR STRANGER! WELCOME! WHAT ARE YOU BUYING?

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 1:59 pm
LITTLE CRICKETS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!

Deleted User
March 16, 2006, 12:25 am
I find it rather lame that I cant nab his stuff after I killed him...

I would totally do it...

Captain Ben
March 16, 2006, 11:37 am
Click here to answer all of your RE4 problems.

Swarmer
March 16, 2006, 7:04 pm
lol, re4, what a good game. Do any of you guys find the shotgun in RE4 to be THE most satisfying shotgun out of any game? Loud, lots of recoil, smoke and dust, and the enemy goes flyyying.

_Mancer_
March 16, 2006, 8:13 pm
The striker is fun.

I personally like the chigaco typewriter.

papasurf31
March 17, 2006, 12:44 am
Love that sniper rifle.

Deleted User
March 17, 2006, 1:09 am
in my opinion....(like mine matters)...this is the best console game ever made....its just that good...
my friend daniel said "guys im not [CENSORED] or anything...but thats the prettiest guy i've ever seen" lmao...(he was talking about leon if incase you lack common sense...).

_Mancer_
March 17, 2006, 2:41 am
No doubt, the best game I have ever played. One of the few games I actually replay over and over again. I must have beaten it 6 times by now.

Captain Ben
March 17, 2006, 6:11 am
It never gets boring... My favourite gun is the mine dart launcher. If you've used it, you'll know what I mean.

Swarmer
March 18, 2006, 12:27 am
lol that gun is hilarious. I love playing mercenaries as H.U.N.K. That guy is so badass, especially when he does the slow-mo neck-snapping thingy. He doesn't have the best equipment, but hes got so many nades it reminds me of Soldat. All his nades own in some of the levels where everyone gathers up in one spot.

Captain Ben
March 19, 2006, 4:10 am
Wannabebump/I [CENSORED]ing hate that chainsaw guy that runs at you in that pier/jetty arena in mercenaries... He's a [CENSORED] to kill when you're in crowded areas and climbing ladders.

person
March 19, 2006, 4:37 am
Sorry to go against the grain, but I got bored of killing those ganados pretty quickly. If you play the first 30 minutes, you've played the whole game imo. Nothing to do but kill the stupidest enemies in any game to date. 'twas annoying, I was looking forward to RE4.

_Mancer_
March 19, 2006, 6:06 am
Mercenaries wouldnt be so hard if it wasnt for The Bella Sisters, The Garradors, J.J and Dr. Salvador on each one of the maps. I would have gotten a 5/5 on each map if it wasnt for those 1-hit kill f-ckers.

Also, the dudes with the shields are goddamn annoying.

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 4:46 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Mercenaries wouldnt be so hard if it wasnt for The Bella Sisters, The Garradors, J.J and Dr. Salvador on each one of the maps. I would have gotten a 5/5 on each map if it wasnt for those 1-hit kill f-ckers.

Also, the dudes with the shields are goddamn annoying.

Didja know H.U.N.K.'s neck snap works on the bella sisters? :3

Watching him break the necks of those insane chainsaw weilding grandmas is like...poetry in motion... (I just wish I can break that fatass, J.J's neck, friggin [CENSORED] and his minigun)

Swarmer
March 20, 2006, 5:54 am
Yeah, hes so good on that map cause of being able to kill the bella sisters in 1 hit and you can camp on that attic and kick the ladder down and spam nades.

@person: RE4 is much more than fighting the dumb zombie people. I mean, come on, they're zombies (kinda). Since when did we expect good AI from zombies? And the game has a lot of cool puzzles and map designs and fighting sequences. Plus it has the best graphics of any console game (except for XBOX360 games of course). And the shotguns are too cool.

livingdalife
March 20, 2006, 6:20 am
Sounds like I gotta go Buy it then LMAO

_Mancer_
March 20, 2006, 6:32 am
I beg to differ for the bad AI... those ganados can really outsmart you if you don't look around enough...

Deleted User
March 21, 2006, 1:32 am
indeed they can...when you corner yourself and no one can sneak up behind you..and you have sufficient firepower...you can easily own the zombies...but in big open areas...keep alert, and look behind you often...i've been killed because hoards of those retards attack me from behind

Captain Ben
March 21, 2006, 6:35 am
THe chainsaw sisters have gotten me pretty good a fair few times... When I've separated them, it drives me crazy trying to keep both away when they're both on either side of me.

BTW, they're not zombies.

person
March 21, 2006, 8:44 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Swarmer
Q) Since when did we expect good AI from zombies?
A) They're not zombies and are meant to be intelligent.

Q) And the game has a lot of cool puzzles
A)'sif the puzzles could be considered actuall puzzles in the first place; plus it felt like they were so stupidly placed; and only existed as yet another pathetic hindrance to your progression.

S) and map designs and fighting sequences.
R) I personally didn't find them spectacular by any means, everything after and including the castle area kinda sucked imo.

S) Plus it has the best graphics of any console game (except for XBOX360 games of course). And the shotguns are too cool.
R) Yeah, probably, but the gamecube version virtually halves the resolution to get people the proper image on the screen.
And the shotguns would have been cooler if the damn ganados wouldn't cover their faces :P

And yeah Mancer, I don't think they were ever a serious threat as long as you covered yourself properly. There really has to be a LOT of them in the room for them to successfully flank you anyway. Usually you'd have more than enough time to blow 'em away before they get close.

Captain Ben
March 21, 2006, 11:37 am
The only real part in the game which had me in a sweat was that 'It' thing... I [CENSORED]ing hated it in that segment over the crevice thing...

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 2:40 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Captain BenBTW, they're not zombies.
You know what i mean....lol

_Mancer_
March 23, 2006, 8:33 pm
When you had to play as ashley and go into the dark back room with the knights was freaky as hell. Also, regenerators are cheap as hell!