( search forums )
Saw vs Barret/AK, 1v1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Swarmer
March 15, 2006, 3:24 am
This was a while ago, in 1.2.1
I was in the U13 servers, hopping along with my saw, and suddenly a barret shots comes out from beyond my vision and sends my head flying off the map. The sniper, contemplating his display of raw talent, muttered "noob". I merely lolled at the thought of a sawer getting sniped being considered a noobish action. Anyways, he got more and more abusive, and called me the default set of insults, and by the end of the game I was in first place, and he was second.
He challenged me to a 1v1 for some reason, as if he had something to prove. I accepted, and kept using my saw and nades. He camped with his Barret, and after he started getting owned by my nades he switched to AK. I just threw some more in his face and managed a few saw kills. I don't remember the score, but it was something embarassing, like 30-20. Thus ends my opus on the meaning of life.

Deleted User
March 15, 2006, 3:54 am
haha, showed him and that little kiddies IS WHY YOU DON'T BARRET, gives you anger problems

bja888
March 15, 2006, 7:31 am
The sad part is he probably thinks he is still 1337. Damn noobs...

livingdalife
March 15, 2006, 2:58 pm
Campers give me the craps!

ninjapwnage
March 17, 2006, 4:25 pm
lol saw and nades are great, and camping barret peeps suck (i'm a rushing barrettard XD)

Pyromaniac
March 18, 2006, 1:19 pm
Well, I can hardly use the barret very well anyways, but whenever I do, I don't camp with it.

ZiniN
March 19, 2006, 8:04 pm
Barret is like Ruger, except there is no room for error.

Alamo
March 19, 2006, 10:20 pm
It makes me happy to hear that by superior training you can win, even if you are inferior in arms.

Pyromaniac: You should definitely consider changing your avatar before someone else does. It must not be bigger than 20kb.

shoover
March 27, 2006, 6:21 am
snipers, lol, cant live with them, cant live without them. If u catch my drift ^_^

FadeWolf
March 27, 2006, 4:26 pm
what type of idiot would go against an AK-47 with a Barret in a one-on-one? He must of had a lot of pride! Lol reminds me of this one server with a guy named "ha ha Im the best sniper". I beat him score-wise with MY Barret 5 points ahead XD

Outcast
March 27, 2006, 4:52 pm
You can actually do very well vs. AK-47 1on1 :o

FadeWolf
March 27, 2006, 5:04 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by OutcastYou can actually do very well vs. AK-47 1on1 :o

not if you miss lol XD

headstone
March 28, 2006, 2:27 am
Then you just avoid being shot 5 times for a few seconds...

Norris Scott
March 29, 2006, 5:42 am
Yes, that's all good and well, but the fact is that that wasn't what happened, lol.

He used saws and nades, and his opponent started with a barret and THEN went to AK-47, and yet still managed to lose by like 10 kills. Hence, the patheticness is apparent >_>

FadeWolf
March 29, 2006, 4:16 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Norris ScottYes, that's all good and well, but the fact is that that wasn't what happened, lol.

He used saws and nades, and his opponent started with a barret and THEN went to AK-47, and yet still managed to lose by like 10 kills. Hence, the patheticness is apparent >_>

hm.... using the enemies weapon against them... I wouldnt exactly call that an "honorable" way to fight, eh? :\

Da cHeeSeMaN
March 29, 2006, 5:24 pm
fadewolf he used a chainsaw! ... thats like just owned.

offtopic: fadewolf where you from?

Norris Scott
March 29, 2006, 8:12 pm
FadeWolf: No no, he didn't use the enemies weapon against them at all. Here's what happened

Swarmer strictly used the chainsaw and grenades. The other guy, whom we'll just call RandoNoob, began their 1v1 with a barret. After Swarmer was beating RandoNoob for awhile, RandoNoob switched to using AK-74.

By the end of the match, Swarmer STILL beat RandoNoob by ten kills, with only using chainsaw and grenades.

dr.ON
April 2, 2006, 9:51 am
I pwn with saw only in ctfs.
Gj dude. And btw it's really hard to fight with saw vs sawer. Much easier to fight with saw against guy with a gun ;__;