( search forums )
T_T no one goes on my server T_T
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r
March 16, 2006, 10:59 am
When ever i play by myself against bots, i always hardly ever get ANY person going on my sever.... its not dedicated so does that make a difference? Is there anyway i can some how "advertise" my server?

LLC.

nub
March 16, 2006, 3:17 pm
i personally would never join a server with bots. i want to play with real people thats why i play online.

mike323
March 16, 2006, 5:11 pm
The only servers that should have bots are those with zombies. Bots suck.

To get a server popular, you need to have your friends and you play for awhile until more people start joining, then leave them to play. Magic happens.

Koon
March 17, 2006, 12:03 am
I usually have no luck starting my own server unless I have a few freinds to play with from the moment I start it. People dont like to join servers that have only 1 person on them. Also people may have the no bots option checked in the filters.

l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r
March 17, 2006, 12:28 pm
Its abit boring if you wait for people to join, by yourself sometimes...

Havok
March 17, 2006, 2:30 pm
getting peopel into your server takes time when i first created a server online when i didn't have router yet it was getting populair but took me 2 hours waiting but i had minimizer so could minimize game (wasn't soldat)

Raptor
March 18, 2006, 12:52 am
Try giving an attractive name to your server, remove bots; everyone hates them, and good luck!

l33t lamZz0r c4mp3r
April 18, 2006, 10:52 am
Yeh sometimes ppl now do go to my server... its just only one or two... when they enter, i kick all bots and we go 1 vs 1 and it gets real boring. i host "(WM)CS mod server" and got a few people in... Just wondering if someone has started a topic about how to create your own server commands? E.g when you type !pwn, the server message says "[Server Message]You got pwnerized by ------"?

Raptor
April 18, 2006, 3:59 pm
^That's an improvement, give it some time and it'll get better =)

Arklenao2
April 18, 2006, 8:08 pm
camper download arsse in fan apps section
annd is your server r/s? if so, its never in teh lobby, if not, why the hell do you have cs maps maps without r/s!?

Deleted User
April 19, 2006, 3:25 pm
usually i dont need to do anything and suddendly my server is full ^_^

Snipers_Shot
April 29, 2006, 5:06 am
i like pressing / in the game and typing piss so it says cmd: /piss in all and the guy starts pissing :D weird