( search forums )
ATTN: MM HARDWARE ISSUES (part II)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
GAMEOVER
March 16, 2006, 5:49 pm
Heres an email I received from Razer for those of you who are having the issues with the Copperhead. Logitech hasnt even botherd to reply.

[IMAGE]

Atleast the President of Razer contacted me personally Logitech wont even respond to me.

For the record I have talked with MM about this through emails. Hes very willing to help just not at this time I think was his words probably because hes very busy. So there is some hope for the rest of you.

bja888
March 16, 2006, 7:39 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVER
Atleast the President of Razer contacted me personally Logitech wont even respond to me.

Lol!
I am currently waiting for the fedex guy to show up with my box of Logitech goodies.
[URL]
[URL]

I have never had any problems with them. I'll tell you if the rollerball works on soldat. Even though I am keeping my IBM laser mouse around for gaming (rollerball is for working).

bja888
March 16, 2006, 10:40 pm
Logitech TrackMan Wheel works fine... although, I do not reccomend using a trackball for gaming.

If one Logitech works, I figure they all should. Good luck with the razors.

Deleted User
March 16, 2006, 10:50 pm
If I were you GAMEOVER, I would buy a new diamondback.... The BEST mouse I've ever had.

numgun
March 17, 2006, 2:48 pm
offtopic: wow, where did u get that start bar? (the low bar which shows the running programs and stuff)

Deleted User
March 17, 2006, 8:05 pm
You can use programs to modify the UI..

XenocidE
March 17, 2006, 11:22 pm
I am extremely happy with my Logitech G7. Being able to switch movement speeds with just the press of a button is the greatest thing ever. But this might be a reason why it doesn't work so well with Soldat. I keep my mouse movement on the middle setting on my mouse. WHen I load Soldat to full screen I turn down the mouses movements by 1 notch. But that's shouldn't matter. It's the buttons that stick.

I really don't think there is a easy answer to our problem. Upgrade to a new DirectX, that will probably/hopefully fix this issue.

person
March 18, 2006, 1:45 pm
I still have it, and I have a very up-to-date Windows. I noticed the buttons sticking in zsnes recently too though, actually.

And numgun, if you want to change the appearance of your start bar, get a program called windowblinds. A good site for finding graphics and that stuff for it is www.wincustomize.com .

XenocidE
March 18, 2006, 6:17 pm
(OFFTOPIC)

Sorry to go against your post person. But I don't recommend using, installing, or considering using WindowsBlinds. I had it 6 months ago and used it for about 2 months. My explorer.exe file got corrupted and I had to reformat after I had just got the new PC. If I was going to recommend something, it'd be StyleXP, but that's only if you want to pay to use it.

person
March 18, 2006, 6:56 pm
Really? I've never had any issues with it at all. That would have been annoying though. I also use a couple of other programs made by the same company, loginstudio and Bootskin, and I still haven't had any issues with those either. All I can say is bad luck :/

Hell, I've never had any problems on my pc at all in over a year of almost daily use.

numgun
March 19, 2006, 3:56 pm
(still the offtopic,sry.) styleXP.... just unstalled it a while ago. -___-''
what about those sites where u can download themes? i didnt have luck finding them. ; '(

Cookie.
March 19, 2006, 5:40 pm
"Caution: this message is intended..." ... "Must not... distribute"

Rofls!
You broke the law! KEKE

GAMEOVER
March 19, 2006, 6:39 pm
Zam: Ive been using and am using my old Razer Diamondback Plasma now.

About the start bar, I use Aston Shell as its one of it not the most resource friendly.

GAMEOVER
March 19, 2006, 6:41 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Cookie."Caution: this message is intended..." ... "Must not... distribute"

Rofls!
You broke the law! KEKE

Read closer it says if im not the intended recipient, which I am.

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 9:09 pm
DOUBLE POST!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out whats going on