( search forums )
banned for no reason?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
bboy new
March 18, 2006, 12:03 am
well i was playing this teamdeathmatch game and me and my frend where on there and we where playing having a good time and suddenly it just goes to the servers menu and i call my frend and he says hes still playing so i try to join again and it says "You are banned from this server." and i was like wtf i dont cheat or mod... im kinda good so mabey it was that because i use ak-74 and the knife and im real good at aiming with the knife and i usely hit people with my knife...so mabye they tought i had a knife cheat or something...its stupid has this happend to anny of yall?

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 12:22 am
I love you.

No go [CENSORED]ing die you gook.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 12:22 am
happens to everyone alot of times. nothing spechial just find betters servers to hang out in -_-

Eagles_Arrows
March 18, 2006, 12:43 am
Sometimes the server votekicks you because you are "possibly cheating" T_T;

Raptor
March 18, 2006, 2:48 am
WELCOME TO SOLDAT!! :D

thekingkitty
March 18, 2006, 2:53 am
maybe your ping was too high?

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 3:10 am
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

a-4-year-old
March 18, 2006, 5:14 am
 Quote:Originally posted by wurstEnemy0013
No go [CENSORED]ing die you gook.

I AM NOT ALONE!

(wrong section?)

eh wtf do i care? im not a mod yet...¬_¬

jee this has to have happened to me, atleast twice today, and i only played for like 15 minutes and got too angry because of idiots on the internet.

it happens

bboy new
March 18, 2006, 4:53 pm
ok i tought soo...

FadeWolf
March 18, 2006, 4:57 pm
There was this one guy a while back who kept saying "Im so good" and stuff and he kept killing me, but eventually I took out a knife and killed em'. He called me a noob and banned me from the server.
wtf. O_o first post

Eagles_Arrows
March 18, 2006, 5:26 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FadeWolfThere was this one guy a while back who kept saying "Im so good" and stuff and he kept killing me, but eventually I took out a knife and killed em'. He called me a noob and banned me from the server.
wtf. O_o first post

Welcome to online gaming, dude!

thekingkitty
March 18, 2006, 8:35 pm
You bannned because I wanted you banned

Deleted User
March 19, 2006, 12:47 am
No your banned because he wanted you to be banned