( search forums )
Map Idea to Realize
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Keron Cyst
March 18, 2006, 12:52 am
Don't give me credit unless you really insist. Swamp-theme.

[IMAGE]

Eagles_Arrows
March 18, 2006, 1:00 am
Me and OoO might do it...

OutofOrder
March 18, 2006, 2:48 am
o.O ...

You have a nice hand to sketch, Mr.!
What does the writings say? The effort to try reading that might make me blind... :P

Keron Cyst
March 18, 2006, 4:57 am
Improvise! If I had wanted it to be specific I would've sent it to rainrider instead of posting a public thread (and believe me, he gets everything down to the last minor detail. He's crazy, man. I don't think this tiny level is worth his time).

All I want to make sure you do:
1. those two, very faint lines in the bottom-center are jungle trees; so are the ones to the bottom-right (yes, those are random lianas from the ceilings)
2. those are pools of nasty bog-water, mmyess (make their deep centers' polygons Hurts if you wish)
3. it's for HTF (put ONLY regular player spawns. Don't put any team spawn points)
4. two of the three polygonal columns in the center supporting the highest-floating boulder are DCs; the third is BOB (make it thin so bullets can barely pass if they're fast enough)

rabidhamster
March 18, 2006, 2:36 pm
i really have to upload my sketches to the internets sometime soon.

no offense keron, but i think you should put more detail into your drawings.

Keron Cyst
March 18, 2006, 9:33 pm
That's why I put this crappy sketch up here; the realizers are to 1337ize it. I specifically said to not give me credit for the original layout unless you really insist, so fool around with it how you want. If it had a ton of detail I'd privately submit it to rainrider instead.

The Geologist
March 18, 2006, 10:56 pm
Hmm..havn't done any mapping in a while and I have a day or two of break left. I'll mess around with it a bit and see if I can make anything.