March 18, 2006, 3:02 am
GOT FIRED.

vash763
March 18, 2006, 3:38 am
that sucks

what are the options?

-VzX- Silverflame
March 18, 2006, 3:39 am
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyGOT FIRED.

from what?

a-4-year-old
March 18, 2006, 4:43 am
 Quote:Originally posted by vash763that sucks

what are the options?

Mcdonalds
telemarketing
janitor

lots of different fields

peemonkey
March 18, 2006, 5:54 am
My options are better than they would have if I were an avid gun nut. There's a gunshop in town that I buy mosin ammo from and shoot the [CENSORED] at, and they'll hire me in a month or so when they move. The pay's not too well but I'd be doin what I love.
Silver, I worked at a radio station doing nothing in particular.

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 9:24 am
why the [CENSORED] did you get fired?

Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 2:22 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyMy options are better than they would have if I were an avid gun nut. There's a gunshop in town that I buy mosin ammo from and shoot the [CENSORED] at, and they'll hire me in a month or so when they move. The pay's not too well but I'd be doin what I love.
Silver, I worked at a radio station doing nothing in particular.

Hmmmm

Captain Ben
March 18, 2006, 2:36 pm
Why not become a hitman of the non-[CENSORED] variety?

March 18, 2006, 2:57 pm
because he'd get shot, captured, beaten up, and we'd never here from him again. then he'd come back 2 years later looking to get revenge on his family/evil stepson/captain ben, blah, blah, cheesy story... blah....

UGK
March 18, 2006, 6:11 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-old Quote:Originally posted by vash763that sucks

what are the options?

Mcdonalds
telemarketing
janitor

lots of different fields

Male prostitute mehbeh....

?
March 18, 2006, 6:16 pm
I quit Arby's, im yobless too :D

a-4-year-old
March 18, 2006, 6:22 pm
GARBAGE MAN!

blackdevil0742
March 18, 2006, 6:33 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldGARBAGE MAN!

WTF do you mean with that?
McDonald's i get but garbage man??

peemonkey
March 18, 2006, 6:41 pm
My job was to put together playlists for the station using a bunch of ratings surveys, previous playlists, current albums and some other crap. Thing is, there's never going to be any 'new' classic rock, so it wasn't that hard if I had a computer.
Reason I was fired was because some representative [CENSORED]head from our main sponser kept trying to make it so more of what HE wanted was played, and I [CENSORED]ing despise Journey. I ignored him and just did my job, and suddenly my boss comes to me and says the cocksucker got it so if I weren't fired he'd pull bull[CENSORED] to get it that way. Really [CENSORED].

Now I'm yobless for at least a month, but am thinking I could just bum it in Yosemite with my dog while my girly finishes collage. Or should I sit here talking to the forums like I always do? Shoulda started a poll.

JEWS! :D!

The Geologist
March 18, 2006, 6:45 pm
If you can afford to, I'd say go with the gun shop. Doing stuff you love rules. 'til then go hit up Yosemite for me.

Wyze
March 18, 2006, 7:09 pm
Why not just win the yottery

peemonkey
March 18, 2006, 10:46 pm
That's just not an option.
Geo, I'm actually really thinking about it, though I'd been to bring alot of crap because I'm pretty sure it's covered in snow still. Just hella pretty there.

Eagles_Arrows
March 18, 2006, 10:51 pm
Go for the gun shop, dude.

Ordinary TV Journalists get paid $16,000 a year, but...
 Quote:TV Journalists:We love what we do.
Not saying that I am one.

Cookie.
March 18, 2006, 11:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldGARBAGE MAN!

Its a very respectable job :) Plus they are payed well.. Not worth the back problems though

?
March 21, 2006, 4:14 pm
Got an interview at another fast food place, and pretty much assured a job, though tis really not what I wanted it will help me with the bills and fixing up my car until I can find an "ok" job like at Lowes or Walmart that give out like eight bucks an hour and actual benifits

bja888
March 21, 2006, 8:05 pm
lol! Fast food wouldn't hire me. So I skipped that step and went right to the professional level.

Unlucky 13
March 22, 2006, 2:52 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Cookie.Its a very respectable job :) Plus they are payed well.. Not worth the back problems though

I've always wanted to drive a garbage truck with the bin picker-up-er-y thing. Pick kids up for no reason.

OR crime fight with the thing. *daydreams*

bja888
March 22, 2006, 3:09 am
You start out as the guy running behind the truck tossing garbage. You need to earn the driving position!!

Captain Ben
March 22, 2006, 6:05 am
If you lift the bins correctly, you won't have any back problems.

Deleted User
March 23, 2006, 10:40 pm
I wouldn't reccomend working at wal-mart. They brainwash and kill people there.

<.<