( search forums )
Weapon Choose Problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
March 18, 2006, 3:05 am
Hey guys, I have been experiencing a problem lately that a lot of other r/s players have had troubles with (or anyone that plays with ff). In the spawn, when people choose a weapon, the sometimes end up killing a team mate.
It's not a big glitch or anything, and by no means is this a whine thread. I just wanted to let the testers and MM know.

btw this version rocks.

Raptor
March 19, 2006, 1:25 am
This should've been posted in the Need Help? Report Bugs! Section..

Eagles_Arrows
March 19, 2006, 1:44 am
You are given 5 seconds where you are unable to shoot. And you should have chosen a weapon by then.

Deleted User
March 21, 2006, 5:10 pm
Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Can someone move this to that section?

^Eagles, some people don't choose their weapons in time, so they end up killing team mates. Sometimes, if someone chooses a barret, they can take out 2 team mates.

Liber_Lupus
March 21, 2006, 7:20 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by punxSorry for posting in the wrong section. Can someone move this to that section?

^Eagles, some people don't choose their weapons in time, so they end up killing team mates. Sometimes, if someone chooses a barret, they can take out 2 team mates.

"Hmm..what weapon should I pick now? Should I spray with the ak or minimi. Minimi or ak.. Tough decision. Hmm. Think I'll go with the good ol' barret and do some camping. Yep, that's exactly what I'm going to do."

It takes 1 second to press a number and pick a weapon. You should think of what weapon your going to play while you are given 8 seconds of time or while your dead. Maybe you should vote kick that 'someone' who's THAT slow.

The Geologist
March 21, 2006, 8:33 pm
Sounds like more of a problem with ff than anything to do with the selection of weapons. If they can't pick their weapons in that amount of time and have to go on to kill teammates, then they should be kicked if they're causing that much of a problem. Never really seen this though..seen plenty of TKing.

dr.ON
March 23, 2006, 1:14 am
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistNever really seen this though..

same here.